Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Woodhead was pretty hard to catch. Don Carthel told me part of it was that Woodhead was so short. However he managed to stay in the NFL for 9 years!

https://www.nfl.com/players/danny-woodhead/stats/career

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Talk about some bi-polar results. Beat New Mexico State and lose to East Central. Were there players out due to covid? I don't ever remember WT even in their worst years losing to East Central.

This reminded me of Montana State in Football in 2006. They beat Colorado in Boulder and the next week got over confident against Danny Woodhead and Chadron at home and got smashed.
      No players out due to COVID.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

38-0 Tarleton in the 4th. UGLY. Absolutely one of the worst Offensives I have ever seen. Looks like 2A football. Overthrows or underthrows receivers runs up the middle or runs wide. No imagination. I wonder if Northeastern draws their plays up in the dirt.

Northeastern St Punter was their MVP with 11 punts on the evening.
        Wondering your thoughts after these words you had for lowly Northeastern and then managing a hilarious 55 yards of rushing, and losing, to...East Central. Who the hell is East Central? That must've been offensive to watch, did Tarleton draw their plays in the sand or just wing it entirely? Just weird to go on and on about how bad an outclassed opponent is and then we get crickets from you on this outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Wondering your thoughts after these words you had for lowly Northeastern and then managing a hilarious 55 yards of rushing, and losing, to...East Central. Who the hell is East Central? That must've been offensive to watch, did Tarleton draw their plays in the sand or just wing it entirely? Just weird to go on and on about how bad an outclassed opponent is and then we get crickets from you on this outcome.

Comment

Sooner or later you knock every damn program. AGAIN I ask.....which D2 are YOU affiliated with or loyal to?? Or do you just chose the flavor of the week as "your" team and bash whoever loses or is punching bag of the week? You bounce around like a Harry Hines hooker trying to make monthly rent. Geesh!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Sooner or later you knock every damn program. AGAIN I ask.....which D2 are YOU affiliated with or loyal to?? Or do you just chose the flavor of the week as "your" team and bash whoever loses or is punching bag of the week? You bounce around like a Harry Hines hooker trying to make monthly rent. Geesh!

Comment

Tarleton's fall schedule is out. They are playing 3 D2 teams, 2 of which are jokes. The rest of the schedule is moderately interesting.

https://tarletonsports.com/sports/football/schedule

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                  Tarleton's fall schedule is out. They are playing 3 D2 teams, 2 of which are jokes. The rest of the schedule is moderately interesting.

https://tarletonsports.com/sports/football/schedule
                  Well one of the jokes beat Tarleton last game. I suspect they will not overlook any teams in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Well one of the jokes beat Tarleton last game. I suspect they will not overlook any teams in the fall.
                    Not so sure, seems to be something they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Not so sure, seems to be something they do.
                      Be careful, TechsterComBuffTar might be pulling for them that given week and throw "booboo" your way.

Comment

Um, look in the mirror boi, it might be you suffering from CRS (sh!t). When you find the thread where you told me this,, I will stop referring to you as a Harry Hines Hooker......ok TechsterComBuffTar? Until then, carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Be careful, TechsterComBuffTar might be pulling for them that given week and throw "booboo" your way.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X