Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

DAMN STRAIGHT! Look at MY COWBOYS!! Ummmmm, did ya see our big DUBYA last night??
    I've been watching them since 1960. I do the DMN Sportsday and Cowboys Wire every day of the year.

I was referring to our excuses for not winning in previous years. I'm hoping for 11-6 and a playoff win.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I've been watching them since 1960. I do the DMN Sportsday and Cowboys Wire every day of the year.

I was referring to our excuses for not winning in previous years. I'm hoping for 11-6 and a playoff win.
      Che Dio ti ascolti!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Why do I feel like you are a long time board poster who created a new board name/acct?? 7070707
        Because I didn't log in last year and forgot all of my login info for this year! And the whole recovery process didn't work, so here I am, new account - but basically the same username, with hyphens added.

Comment

Originally posted by d2-football-fan View Post

Because I didn't log in last year and forgot all of my login info for this year! And the whole recovery process didn't work, so here I am, new account - but basically the same username, with hyphens added.
          Ah. Gotcha.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X