7. Western Colorado 8-1
    8. Colorado Mesa 7-2
    9. Midwestern State 6-2
    10. Northern State 7-3
    I think Sioux Falls slides into the 10 spot this week

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

I think Sioux Falls slides into the 10 spot this week
      Northern State has the head to head tiebreak over Sioux Falls. Otherwise I would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Northern State has the head to head tiebreak over Sioux Falls. Otherwise I would agree.
        USF's strength of schedule is enough better than NSU's that I wouldn't be surprised to see USF ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

USF's strength of schedule is enough better than NSU's that I wouldn't be surprised to see USF ahead.
          Agreed on the SOS. Its probably a moot point since each team has 3 losses but if Sioux Falls finished 7th and Northern State 8th then the NCAA would do a head to head flip and put Northern State in there. That is how it has worked in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Agreed on the SOS. Its probably a moot point since each team has 3 losses but if Sioux Falls finished 7th and Northern State 8th then the NCAA would do a head to head flip and put Northern State in there. That is how it has worked in the past.
            If they both win this week, the SOS will probably be close enough to have NSU ahead, given who the opponents are.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

If they both win this week, the SOS will probably be close enough to have NSU ahead, given who the opponents are.
              Actually if Northern State wins they stand a decent chance of moving up a spot or two since they play Duluth next week and can knock Duluth out of the playoffs.

Either way looks like Sioux Falls is toast for the 2021 playoffs unless a tom of upsets happen.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X