Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - MBB - TAMK at TAMU

Probably not gonna last, but Javs lead 29-28 with 6 minutes to go in first half
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

hanging in there
    38-35 with 2 minutes to go
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Aggies close out half with 2 three pointers. Javs trail 43-40 at the half

Comment

Comment

Buzz Williams was a grad assistant here when Johnny Estelle was on the team back in the 90's.

Comment

43-43 with 19 minutes to play, and Aggies reel off 7 quick points. Might be slipping away

Comment

Hogs pull back to within one, 51-52 13:18 to play

Comment

Tre Flowers back to back 3's Hogs back ahead 59-57. 10 minutes to play

Comment

Also of note, Commerce WBB is leading SMU after Q1. Last week they lost to Baylor, but won the 4th quarter which is kind of impressive.

Comment

Four minutes to play, Javs 67-66

Comment

69-69 with 2:36 left

Comment

NM tamu with a three 69-72 aggies

Comment

slipping away 1:18 to go, 69-76 aggies

Comment

aggies 11-14 on free throws in second half. Javelinas have yet to get a free throw attempt in half.

Comment

Final score. 72-76

Hope Buzz will have us back again.

Great confidence builder for the Hogs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X