Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo @ TAMUK

Well.....here we go, last game of the 2021 Regular season.

The Rams head south to Javelina territory. I have watched some good games between these two in the past, before the Javs took a nose dive.

If Angelo is firing on all cylinders, this game won't be close....even if TAMUK plays their best.

HOWEVER, I am not sure which team will show up for Angelo. The ones who beat themselves against WT or the ones who dominated the trenches against TAMUC?

If it's the former, look for a blindside. If it's the latter, look for a lopsided game.

A concern for the Rams is how do you get UP for this game after last week?

Should Angelo pull the victory, they are heading to the play-offs! Huge improvement for Angelo State.

Your thoughts.

Comment

I agree! Angelo will do a lot better job representing the LSC than MSU.

Comment

Man, I would like to see the Angelo 2014 offense with Angelo 2021 defense. That would be a NC team.

Comment

If this setup was in the middle of the season where ASU had just beaten Commerce and then they had to play a team like Midwestern after playing Kingsville then I would worry more about this being a trap game. Since its the last game of the season and possibly losing a couple of home playoff games or maybe no playoffs at all I would expect ASU to go down there and take care of business. Only way I see Kingsville being a threat is if ASU comes out like the Dallas Cowboys did last weekend and add a few first half turnovers to that.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
            Man, I would like to see the Angelo 2014 offense with Angelo 2021 defense. That would be a NC team.

Comment

DREAM TEAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                If this setup was in the middle of the season where ASU had just beaten Commerce and then they had to play a team like Midwestern after playing Kingsville then I would worry more about this being a trap game. Since its the last game of the season and possibly losing a couple of home playoff games or maybe no playoffs at all I would expect ASU to go down there and take care of business. Only way I see Kingsville being a threat is if ASU comes out like the Dallas Cowboys did last weekend and add a few first half turnovers to that.
                THIS!

It is well known for a team "heading" to the playoffs, with the best overall record in the LSC, to EASILY overlook a mediocre team like TAMUK. Happens all the time. It is actually a recipe for disaster for Angelo.

They MUST look at this game as PLAY'-OFFS, WEEK 1. Be major fired up, and come out, with extreme prejudice, to destroy the Javs.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

THIS!

It is well known for a team "heading" to the playoffs, with the best overall record in the LSC, to EASILY overlook a mediocre team like TAMUK. Happens all the time. It is actually a recipe for disaster for Angelo.

They MUST look at this game as PLAY'-OFFS, WEEK 1. Be major fired up, and come out, with extreme prejudice, to destroy the Javs.
                  Actually the game at TAMUK is the 2nd week of the playoffs.

Last week started the playoffs. They had to win last week and, like I said in the other thread on the ASU-TAMU Commerce game, the atmosphere on the ASU sidelines and the fans in the stadium was very much like the playoffs.

Comment

I'd love nothing more than to pull the upset, but I don't see that happening. I believe Angelo will show up and beat us soundly. They match up as well or better than MSU and Commerce and I don't see us scoring more than 10 points. Yes, we are much improved and have been competitive even in our losses, but we still have a lonnnnng way to go. I hope I'm wrong and will love nothing more than to be proven wrong.

GO HOGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

Actually the game at TAMUK is the 2nd week of the playoffs.

Last week started the playoffs. They had to win last week and, like I said in the other thread on the ASU-TAMU Commerce game, the atmosphere on the ASU sidelines and the fans in the stadium was very much like the playoffs.
                      I correct myself. You are right, it certainly was!

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                        I'd love nothing more than to pull the upset, but I don't see that happening. I believe Angelo will show up and beat us soundly. They match up as well or better than MSU and Commerce and I don't see us scoring more than 10 points. Yes, we are much improved and have been competitive even in our losses, but we still have a lonnnnng way to go. I hope I'm wrong and will love nothing more than to be proven wrong.

GO HOGS!!!
                        ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!

(SEE DENVER @ DALLAS)

Comment

Wish I could make the trip to Kingsville for this one.

Comment

That was fast 7-0 Angelo minutes into the first quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                              That was fast 7-0 Angelo minutes into the first quarter.
                              Wow a 30 yard punt by Kingsville to 45 yard line of ASU. 51 yard run to TAMUK 4 yard line followed by QB taking it to the house. 14-0 Angelo. This could get ugly. Still a lot time left in the 1st quarter.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X