Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

The NSIC is down. Not sure how this has anything to do with silo scheduling being exposed?? The NSIC north is weak and UMD always beats up on them. The better team is winning is winning today, this is not a surprise outcome.
    Meaning that we have no idea how good the top teams are because they don't play non conference games.

Comment

ASU offense has checked it in. Defense still kicking azz

Comment

Officials starting to stink up up a well officiated game

Comment

Defense has now checked it in

Comment

Special teams have now checked it in

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Meaning that we have no idea how good the top teams are because they don't play non conference games.

Comment

Actually I think you proved my point. If the GNAC was still in place and Central Washington played a double round robin and then only played a FCS then Lincoln, CA then you wouldn't have an idea how good they were against the rest of D2. As a result they would have been left out of the D2 playoffs. Beating Midwestern State and then playing Angelo State tough gave us an idea. Using the Northwest Missouri playoff game is a horrible example because 99% of D2 teams are going to lose that game on the road. If they played Lindenwood on more even terms that would be a better indicator. If Duluth, Augustana, Bemidji State, etc. would have played teams like Pittsburgh State, Washburn, Saginaw Valley, etc. then it would be easier to gauge what team they have that current year given other non conference results. If Duluth plays ENMU and WNMU and struggles to win with one score then that is an indicator as much as a blowout. Minnesota State had a history the last few years so easier to gauge how great their football team was.

I look forward to see how Bemidji State matches up against Colorado Mines.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I wouldn't sleep on Kearney. They play a MIAA schedule and their current head coach was the head coach at ENMU and knows Angelo well.
                    They were to be slept on, completely outmatched in the trenches.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

They were to be slept on, completely outmatched in the trenches.
                      Apparently so was the NSIC teams as both got smoked and embarrassed badly.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X