Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Way Too Early Tiers of Texas College Football

Your thoughts?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Your thoughts?
    Perfect photo to trigger every fan base outside Tier 1. Haha.

Comment

Comment

It appears to separate teams based on W-L record, regardless of classification. WT, with a likely 6-5 record, should be in Tier 3. ASU with more wins will be in Tier 2. Mary Hardin Baylor will do very well, so they are in Tier 1.

Tiers 1-3 - winners. The rest - losers.

Comment

Is it that hard to understand?

It places the projected best teams in Texas in Tier 1, regardless of classification. Then Tier 2, 3, etc....

Comment

Your thoughts?
            I literally can't recognize at least a quarter of the teams from their logos... other than that...
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

I literally can't recognize at least a quarter of the teams from their logos... other than that...
              I don't know some of them either. Rice is the big R. I think the one at the bottom with the Texas flag is Sul Ross. McMurry's war hawk is next to it. Incarnate Word is the Cardinal. LU is Lamar. I think the green bird is North Texas.

That bulldog looks like Ferris State's, but I don't know who that is in Texas (other than Plainview High). North American was omitted!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I don't know some of them either. Rice is the big R. I think the one at the bottom with the Texas flag is Sul Ross. McMurry's war hawk is next to it. Incarnate Word is the Cardinal. LU is Lamar. I think the green bird is North Texas.

That bulldog looks like Ferris State's, but I don't know who that is in Texas (other than Plainview High). North American was omitted!
                You ALL should be embarrassed to call yourselves Texans!!! 7070707

The Bullgog is "Lucky" from Texas Lutheran. Geez!!

Being all teams are NCAA. North American is NOT included.
                Last edited by ASUPops; 02-21-2022, 03:34 AM.

Comment

When I asked for thoughts, I was inquiring to do you agree with the way too easy assessments.

Sorry some don't know the Texas universities.

Comment

WT should probably be Tier 4 or 5.

On another note what the hell has happened to Lamar? Their football team finished 1-9 and their basketball team is 0-23 against D1 competition with a loss at home to Chicago State by double digits. Beaumont used to be a tough place to get a win a few years ago in basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                      WT should probably be Tier 4 or 5.

On another note what the hell has happened to Lamar? Their football team finished 1-9 and their basketball team is 0-23 against D1 competition with a loss at home to Chicago State by double digits. Beaumont used to be a tough place to get a win a few years ago in basketball.
                      Aren't you the guy who predicted WT will be 9-2? Those tiers are for losers.

Comment

Aren't you the guy who predicted WT will be 9-2? Those tiers are for losers.
                        FYI......I didn't create those tiers. I downloaded that graphic from an ESPN site.

I, personally expect WTAMU to be a top team. 10-1 (11-0 best case....9-2 worse case). I think Angelo will also be a top team....but with a few major losses in personnel, not sure how good.

I was following TAMUC the past two years, however, with their switch to FCS, the loss of a top player (personal connection), and the loss of a coach (another personal connection), my interest has seriously declined.

Not sure if or how long I will maintain a DII interest moving forward.

Comment

FYI......I didn't create those tiers. I downloaded that graphic from an ESPN site.

I, personally expect WTAMU to be a top team. 10-1 (11-0 best case....9-2 worse case). I think Angelo will also be a top team....but with a few major losses in personnel, not sure how good.

I was following TAMUC the past two years, however, with their switch to FCS, the loss of a top player (personal connection), and the loss of a coach (another personal connection), my interest has seriously declined.

Not sure if or how long I will maintain a DII interest moving forward.
                          I was responding to Buffalo/Islander. I know you have very high expectations for WT this year. I hope you are right.

What I see is more Up the Middle to Mediocrity. 6-5 for Hughes. Whomever created the graphic is closer to my prediction than yours.

Since you know all the Texas schools, which one belongs to the kangaroo taking a dump?

Comment

I was responding to Buffalo/Islander. I know you have very high expectations for WT this year. I hope you are right.

What I see is more Up the Middle to Mediocrity. 6-5 for Hughes. Whomever created the graphic is closer to my prediction than yours.

Since you know all the Texas schools, which one belongs to the kangaroo taking a dump?
                            I think I predicted 8-3. I did say they could go 9-2 or if the stars all align possibly 11-0. I only made that 11-0 slim prediction based on Commerce and Tarleton out of here.

If they had this schedule last year where the ASU and MSU games were at home I would be more aggressive with my predictions. Those schools will be out for revenge on their home turfs.

Comment

Hahahaha.

It's Austin College.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X