Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- Biden Could Demolish Title 9

https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/04...men-and-women/

This certainly is interesting. I wonder how many heeshes will dominate women sports?

Pops what's going on here?

I would like to see someone purpose just opening up all sports to women and men and dump the sex classification just so I can grab my popcorn and watch the fallout. If Buffalo Islander Alum wants to go back to school and tryout for the Women's Volleyball team as a real man, then so be it!

Please note I'm playing devils advocate here...

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
      I would like to see someone purpose just opening up all sports to women and men and dump the sex classification just so I can grab my popcorn and watch the fallout. If Buffalo Islander Alum wants to go back to school and tryout for the Women's Volleyball team as a real man, then so be it!

Please note I'm playing devils advocate here...
      I would probably play Tennis since that is my main sport. Knowing what I know now I would be more interested in trying to get a full scholarship somewhere at a lower level division 1 school to get my schooling paid for instead of racking up a student loan bill. I would have no interest in winning championships. I would need to get with HOGSVRR to borrow his Mrs. Doubtfire masks, his tootsie outfits, and high heels that those west coast boys from Humboldt State made him wear on a daily bases.

On a serious note yeah the NCAA is going down the toilet between transfer portals and now this...

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I would probably play Tennis since that is my main sport. Knowing what I know now I would be more interested in trying to get a full scholarship somewhere at a lower level division 1 school to get my schooling paid for instead of racking up a student loan bill. I would have no interest in winning championships. I would need to get with HOGSVRR to borrow his Mrs. Doubtfire masks, his tootsie outfits, and high heels that those west coast boys from Humboldt State made him wear on a daily bases.

On a serious note yeah the NCAA is going down the toilet between transfer portals and now this...

Comment

The 37th Annual Cuss, Fart and Drink Wine Coolers Weekend is the end of this month. Please watch your mouth. We don't take kindly to trashing wine coolers. Err, I don't. The others think differently but what do they know? (I am a charter member of the Eufaula Boat A$$holes Association.)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X