Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTAM - Transfer Thread

Looking for info on transfers coming to WT, but all I came across were transfers out

Tobias Harris to Old Dominion?
    Parker Harris to Indiana
    Victor Smith to Javelinas - not stellar stats, but has 2 years of playing experience
    Brayden Welch to Wayland Baptist - probably not a big deal

WT fans, does Smith have potential or just adding depth?

and not related, but Qua Grant is leaving Wichita State and headed to Sam Houston.
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
    Looking for info on transfers coming to WT, but all I came across were transfers out

Parker Harris to Indiana
    Victor Smith to Javelinas - not stellar stats, but has 2 years of playing experience

and not related, but Qua Grant is leaving Wichita State and headed to Sam Houston.
    Tobias Harris is the best player on the team - or was. If he's gone, I will be lowering my 6-5 prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Parker Harris to Indiana

Grapevine says it was a good NIL deal.
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Tobias Harris is the best player on the team - or was. If he's gone, I will be lowering my 6-5 prediction.

Comment

I have been a supporter of Wt from 1975 to now. We always have one of those games.
          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X