Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT-GVSU to resume in 2026 & 2027

Kudos to WT and GVSU for tough non-conference games.
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

I agree! We did that in the Carthel era as well.

Comment

The trip back in 2010 to GV was great! I flew on the team plane. Some of our group went fishing on the lake. GV put on a great fish fry for us before the game. Everything was terrific except for the WT loss.

I hope I'm still around when GV come's to Canyon in '27.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
        The trip back in 2010 to GV was great! I flew on the team plane. Some of our group went fishing on the lake. GV put on a great fish fry for us before the game. Everything was terrific except for the WT loss.

I hope I'm still around when GV comes to Canyon in '27.
        If I remember correctly, you and I almost missed the plane home!?!
        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
          I agree! We did that in the Carthel era as well.
          Looks like Grand Valley will hold their homecoming for this game since this should be an easy win? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

If I remember correctly, you and I almost missed the plane home!?!
            Yeah, last ones on board.

Comment

"West Texas A&M and Grand Valley State have a great history of games against each other. We are excited to bring two storied Division II football programs back together to meet on the gridiron once again" said GVCSU Deputy Director of Athletics Doug Lipinski "We always look to build our schedule with nationally relevant programs and the Buffaloes are a perennial top 25 team."

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by buffalobill View Post
                "West Texas A&M and Grand Valley State have a great history of games against each other. We are excited to bring two storied Division II football programs back together to meet on the gridiron once again" said GVCSU Deputy Director of Athletics Doug Lipinski "We always look to build our schedule with nationally relevant programs and the Buffaloes are a perennial top 25 team."

LOL
                The verb needs to be changed from "are" to "were."

Comment

Originally posted by buffalobill View Post

LOL
                  Not unless we Bring Back Carthel

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X