Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KamolaCat View Post
    My first post. I think it might be good timing. I an in MN now, drove from Seattle and will be in Big Rapids game day. If I can figure it out I will try to post pictures.
    Welcome to the boards!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      VERY good 1st article Craig.

And being a healthcare professional I enjoy the fact that you are a "science guy". And being "yankee" myself (Born Again Texan), I won't hold thst against you.

I do have a questioquestiwhat is your preseason predictions for each team and final standings?

We should have a pool. Everyone that wants to play selects their end of season prediction (standings & win/loss record). Winner gets a little plaque or $25 gift certificate or something. Just an idea.
      I love this idea.

Also lets bring back the weekly picks and have a end of year winner.

Ras did an awesome job of this in the past and made a nice woodwork prize one year.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I love this idea.

Also lets bring back the weekly picks and have a end of year winner.

Ras did an awesome job of this in the past and made a nice woodwork prize one year.
        I did the pick'em for the GNAC but it's a lot of work and people skipping weeks didn't make it any easier.

Comment

I'd put up a $100 Subway gift certificate as a pickem grand prize and a $50 runner-up prize (ties split it)......if someone would handle the weekly pickem. And I'd also give the pickem coordinator a $100 certificate at season's end for his efforts.

If anyone is willing to set it up and run it, let us know on here and PM me.

Comment

Well, guess we won't have Pickems this year. Games start tomorrow!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X