Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chadron State @ Angelo State

Truthfully. I am not sure what Angelo will do this year because of the OL. Their strength last year was in the trenches. Now, with all the losses on the OL, I don't know what to expect.

They could be better, they could be worse. This will be a telling game for Angelo. If they dominate Chadron on the ground, then Angelo may be set up for a fantastic year. If not.....well.....it could be a disappointing year.

Yes, this is a big game!!

Are You Ready For Some Football?!

GO RAMS!! REPRESENT THE LSC WELL!!

So far, Chadron is DOMINATING in the trenches. Could be a long day (and year) for Angelo.

Comment

Chadron 0
      Angelo 7
      4:07 1st Qtr

Chadron is getting flagged like CRAZY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        Chadron 0
        Angelo 7
        4:07 1st Qtr

Chadron is getting flagged like CRAZY!!!
        Yes they are. That qb is a big boy but he looks like a runner ( so far ). Hope this sprinkle stays a sprinkle

Comment

Chadron 0
          Angelo 14
          :30 1st Qtr

Comment

Angelo is coming alive. Passing game looks REAL good! Any running success has been to the outside. So far, they can not run the middle.

Comment

Chadron 0
              Angelo 21
              HALF-TIME

Comment

Looks like Fuller is having some problems with field goals?

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                  Looks like Fuller is having some problems with field goals?
                  he looks like early last season and he has no pop. It does even sound the same as last yr
                  . Short kickoffs to off too.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUfam&fan View Post

he looks like early last season and he has no pop. It does even sound the same as last yr
                    . Short kickoffs to off too.
                    Yes....this could be an issue. Wonder if he has a nagging issue going on.

I am very impressed with Bronk. If he keeps this up, his rating is gonna be very high!!

Comment

Bronk cooled off a bit. Looks like Rams are wearing them down. Rams have NO kicking game. Angelo blocked a 52 yd FGA by Chadron. Great play!

Chadron 0
                      Angelo 21
                      End of 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                        Bronk cooled off a bit. Looks like Rams are wearing them down. Rams have NO kicking game. Angelo blocked a 52 yd FGA by Chadron. Great play!

Chadron 0
                        Angelo 21
                        End of 3rd
                        Yes I hope this was just a bad night kicking for him. But at least there were no blocks allowed.
                        They go thru fazes where your are like what the heck was that series. Especially when something is working. I was impressed with the oline. They did not look like they were over matched. They defense looks really faster than last yr but I think they will give up a few more yards on the running game. Good opening win though. I was a little worried

Comment

Angelo D is for REAL!!! WOW!

Two picks. One taken 40 yards to the 10. The other a pick six!

Angelo put up 424 yds of offense and SHUT DOWN Chadron passing game only 60 yds passing.

Chadron 0
                          Angelo 35
                          FINAL

I am very impressed with the Angelo defense. Interested to see how they stack up against a talented passing offense.

Comment

CONGRATS RAMS ON A GOOD WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUfam&fan View Post

Yes I hope this was just a bad night kicking for him. But at least there were no blocks allowed.
                              They go thru fazes where your are like what the heck was that series. Especially when something is working. I was impressed with the oline. They did not look like they were over matched. They defense looks really faster than last yr but I think they will give up a few more yards on the running game. Good opening win though. I was a little worried
                              It's like it took a minute to find their groove. Hot the yards, but didn't convert that into points. If not for the beast defense, it was a 21 point game.

They gotta do better. And Girsch will get the best out of them.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X