Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWU ends up winning 24-13. Four interceptions helped. Not a sterling effort.

Comment

WT looked as flat as a newly transgendered "girl."

I will say our kicking game was good. Urias was 4/4 in PAT's and was 2/2 in field goals. a shortie and a 40yd one. Our punter ave 45 yds. Also our leading runner was a new one, 6'0 220 freshman Brian Okoye from Sachse, I believe.
      Last edited by BuffaloChip; 09-11-2022, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
        WT looked as flat as a newly transgendered "girl."

I will say our kicking game was good. Urias was 4/4 in PAT's and was 2/2 in field goals. a shortie and a 40yd one. Our punter ave 45 yds. Also our leading runner was a new one, 6'0 220 freshman Brian Okoye from Sachse, I believe.
        Any win is a good win. This was a "go through the motions" win. Next week appears to be a "trap" game. A much improved Jav's comes to town, and Wt may be looking ahead to ASU. Will the coaches have Wt ready to play?!?
        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Any win is a good win. This was a "go through the motions" win. Next week appears to be a "trap" game. A much improved Jav's comes to town, and Wt may be looking ahead to ASU. Will the coaches have Wt ready to play?!?
          If they care about returning next year as WT coaches, they better have the Buffs ready to play.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

If they care about returning next year as WT coaches, they better have the Buffs ready to play.
            Agree with this 100%.

WT isn't good enough to look past anyone and hasn't been the last decade.

The UTPB and Western Oregon games from last year should be beaten into every player and coaches head everyday this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

After Saturday's game, I'm not convinced how "much improved" we are. Anything can happen, but I think WT has to play a sloppy game and we play a flawless game for us to win this one.

Comment

Nice recap of week 2 from our very own cwfenn: https://www.d2football.com/lsc-week-2-recap/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X