Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT at MSU

Has this game started? No live stats so far.

D2 scoreboard says WT up 14-10

Comment

Actually WT is leading 21-10, but live stats says it's 7-0. I just turned on the game, WT isn't doing up the middle every play!

Comment

28-10 WT. Gerber is playing brilliantly! MSU is unimpressive on offense, and are on their 2nd QB. Their defense is befuddled by the variety of plays WT is calling!

Comment

GO BUFFS GO!!!!!

Comment

MSU's offense is laughable. They get a drive going then a guard pulls before the snap. The QB gets very upset and starts jumping up and down, then fumbles on the next play. End of half.

Comment

Live stats are anything but live. A few moments ago it showed 21-10 with 12:44 left I. 2nd. ???

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                Live stats are anything but live. A few moments ago it showed 21-10 with 12:44 left I. 2nd. ???
                Yeah, they are over a quarter off. WT took the 2nd half kickoff and scored, they lead 35-10.

Gerber passed for over 200 yards in the first half and also has had some good runs. Maybe when the stats catch up, we can see how great his performance has been,

Comment

MSU goes on a decent drive, then fumbles into the WT end zone where another Mustang falls on the ball. WT 35-17.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Yeah, they are over a quarter off. WT took the 2nd half kickoff and scored, they lead 35-10.

Gerber passed for over 200 yards in the first half and also has had some good runs. Maybe when the stats catch up, we can see how great his performance has been,
                    Sooooo.....9-2 isn't sounding so crazy anymore,huh?

When I made that prediction it was 2 losses...Angelo & CWU. So MAYBE it's 8-3, but I am sticking at 9-2.

GO BUFFS!!!!!

Comment

MSU goes on a decent drive, then fumbles into the WT end zone where another Mustang falls on the ball. WT 35-17.
                      🙄

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

When I made that prediction it was 2 losses...Angelo & CWU. So MAYBE it's 8-3, but I am sticking at 9-2.

GO BUFFS!!!!!
                        MSU is pretty bad. WT misses their 2nd FG, this time because of a bad snap.

Comment

WT goes for a pick and misses, MSU scores on a 55 yard pass. WT 35-23.

Comment

WT goes for a pick and misses, MSU scores on a 55 yard pass. WT 35-23.
                            DANG IT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

GO BUFFS!!!!!
                              Yeah but it's a fine line between 9-2 and probable playoffs to 8-3 and no playoffs and possible coaching change.

I still can't get a read on WT. They blow out Western Colorado and Midwestern but look bad against UTPB and Kingsville.

Those Western New Mexico and Central Washington games are looking huge.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X