Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run the Table

Wt's remaining games give them the chance to run the table and finish 9 - 2 for a play-off spot.

I think it is within reach, of course, you never know about the Wagon Wheel game, anything can happen in that game.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

@ Western Oregon: WT found a way to lose there last year. WOU just beat CWU. I'd call this game a toss-up
    CWU @ WT: CWU lost it's QB. Will he be back for WT game? If Glasper is back it's a toss-up. No Glasper, WT wins a close one.
    @ WNMU: I'd give WT a slight edge
    ENMU @ WT: WT win @ Simon Fraser: WT no problem

It's possible WT could win out and finish 9-2. 8-3 is more likely. WT's kind of like what Obama said about Joe Biden: "Don't underestimate Joe's (WT's) ability to f*ck things up."

WT 9-2? No one wants Pop to be right.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
      @ Western Oregon: WT found a way to lose there last year. WOU just beat CWU. I'd call this game a toss-up
      CWU @ WT: CWU lost it's QB. Will he be back for WT game? If Glasper is back it's a toss-up. No Glasper, WT wins a close one.
      @ WNMU: I'd give WT a slight edge
      ENMU @ WT: WT win @ Simon Fraser: WT no problem

It's possible WT could win out and finish 9-2. 8-3 is more likely. WT's kind of like what Obama said about Joe Biden: "Don't underestimate Joe's (WT's) ability to f*ck things up."

WT 9-2? No one wants Pop to be right.
      "win @ Simon Fraser: WT no problem "- You might want to double check with UTPB on that one.

WNMU is playing over their heads. WT should win

ENMU offense sucks big time but their defense is coming around. They have difficulty defending vertical passing game but their pass rush can mess that up WT should win big

CWU should have won big at WOU even without Glasper. Probably just a bad day for a good CWU team. Toss up

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
        "win @ Simon Fraser: WT no problem "- You might want to double check with UTPB on that one.

WNMU is playing over their heads. WT should win

ENMU offense sucks big time but their defense is coming around. They have difficulty defending vertical passing game but their pass rush can mess that up WT should win big

CWU should have won big at WOU even without Glasper. Probably just a bad day for a good CWU team. Toss up
        Hughes is going to lose games he should win, and once in a while will win games he shouldn't. So, running the table is very unlikely, no matter who we are playing. However you can keep hopin' and dreamin'.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Hughes is going to lose games he should win, and once in a while will win games he shouldn't. So, running the table is very unlikely, no matter who we are playing. However you can keep hopin' and dreamin'.
          Hopefully WT has already lost the game they should have won (Kingsville).

I put it at least 60/40 at running the table.

As I said a few weeks ago it has been the playoffs for WT and will continue to be until they lose.

Comment

They can run the table, especially if CW is without their QB. I don’t think they’ll have issues with SFU-PB’s offense keeps opponents in games and WT will be fine as long as they don’t have 6 turnovers.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X