Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsull View Post
    I went to the WOU-WTAM game, good defensive battle. Have gone to the last two games, WSU struggles a bit in both games and finds a way to win late. Both teams has sporadic QB play, and good defense. WTAM RB Brian Okoye is a load, glad they only had him carry it 12 times, he's a stud. WOU's secondary is tight, really good. About 88 degrees, great day, small crowd, but a lot of fun ... at least for me. Glad WOU is putting it together, wish they could've played better vs. UTPB and ENMS, oh well.
    Second straight year WO saved their best game for WT. They have put together two straight solid games.

This is an absolute killer for WT, who are now really up against it. Win out and get lots of help.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      Midwestern holds CWU on 3rd down, but jumps offside giving them a first down with 1 minute left. CWU will win 17-10. Please let Glasper be back next week.
      I don't see why you are so down on Lemming (admittedly not a great name for a QB). He completed over 72% of his passes last night for 2 TDs and no picks. Yes, he only threw for 222 yards on 36 attempts, but he got the job done. He also averaged over 7 yards rushing.

I hate to think how bad WT would be if Gerber gets hurt. SFU would probably beat us. Be glad you have a decent backup.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Second straight year WO saved their best game for WT. They have put together two straight solid games.

This is an absolute killer for WT, who are now really up against it. Win out and get lots of help.
        WOU's coach knows how to win games late. Both games against WT and last week against CWU. It's impressive because that QB can really stink at times.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I don't see why you are so down on Lemming (admittedly not a great name for a QB). He completed over 72% of his passes last night for 2 TDs and no picks. Yes, he only threw for 222 yards on 36 attempts, but he got the job done. He also averaged over 7 yards rushing.

I hate to think how bad WT would be if Gerber gets hurt. SFU would probably beat us. Be glad you have a decent backup.
          Lemming was so-so to terrible when he was QB last season, and the offense was quite a bit better with Glasper. This was his best game for CWU.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Or 18 innings in Seatle
            2018 World Series game 3 too, I fell asleep after 11 that day.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
              35-6 ENMU at the half. What happened with UTPB? They've been looking better than ENMU, how did SFU take them to the wire?
              PB’s defense is fairly good up front, but they’re on the field a lot and opponents have been able to throw on them.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Most of it’s from last year when he lost winnable games. He started the game against ASU last year that CWU could/should have won but threw two bad interceptions and was only 9-33. He has a very strong arm and can run, but he throws up some inexplicably bad throws, doesn’t have much touch, and makes poor decisions that can cost games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X