Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's fitting ---

--- that football season is now meaningless on the first day of full workouts for Basketball.

Men's first game is Nov. 5th @ Northwest Missouri State.

Women's first game is on Oct. 27th @ Arizona followed by New Mexico @ the Pit in Albuquerque on Oct. 29th (Yes, We just jumped off in the deep end)

The men are at least a Sweet 16 team, the Women have higher expectations.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

As an AB Battlers fan, I know what you mean. Well, sort of (not the sweet 16 part). But definitely the meaningless football part, unfortunately.

I've been to The Pit at UNM, it's a great venue. There's nothing quite like watching a game underground. :)

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
      As an AB Battlers fan, I know what you mean. Well, sort of (not the sweet 16 part). But definitely the meaningless football part, unfortunately.

I've been to The Pit at UNM, it's a great venue. There's nothing quite like watching a game underground. :)
      Wt has 3 girls that played State Championship games in "The Pit" while in High School. They are "a little" pumped-up to be going back.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
        --- that football season is now meaningless on the first day of full workouts for Basketball.

Men's first game is Nov. 5th @ Northwest Missouri State.

Women's first game is on Oct. 27th @ Arizona followed by New Mexico @ the Pit in Albuquerque on Oct. 29th (Yes, We just jumped off in the deep end)

The men are at least a Sweet 16 team, the Women have higher expectations.
        So do the men!

Comment

But basketball is kinda boring...

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
            So is up the middle.

You should catch one of our men's games. Very up-tempo on both ends of the court.
            Also, Wt's basketball and VB coaches are easily the best in the LSC. They do not get out-coached.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
              Kinda??? 7070707

It's HORRIBLE!

If I am FORCED to watch baskieball then it's 3 on 3 NY street Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Kinda??? 7070707

It's HORRIBLE!

If I am FORCED to watch baskieball then it's 3 on 3 NY street Ball.
                And, I'm sorry to what society now is, but women's basketball is even worse. How anyone acts like they're excited to go watch any level of women's basketball is wild.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

And, I'm sorry to what society now is, but women's basketball is even worse. How anyone acts like they're excited to go watch any level of women's basketball is wild.
                  Just like any other sport, we all develop different likes and dislikes. I would rather watch paint dry than watch a soccer match. I prefer any college sport to the corresponding Pro sport.
                  My wife is a former Basketball player, she enjoys the sport so we support the program. I have a cousin that was the coach of a National Champion VB team at Wt. We still support VB.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

So is up the middle.

You should catch one of our men's games. Very up-tempo on both ends of the court.
                    Also, Wt's basketball and VB coaches are easily the best in the LSC. They do not get out-coached.
                    I've been to 2-3 volleyball games and I enjoyed them. However they aren't any fun to view online.

I went to a girls basketball game in 2015. Some of the girls were cute. WT won, but I didn't enjoy the experience. I never watch basketball at any level.

Comment

Did WT SB play at Tx Tech yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                        Did WT SB play at Tx Tech yesterday?
                        They moved the game to Saturday because of the weather.Could not find a final score.

Comment

Whatever happened to "Let the Buffalo run?" Is he still waiting for John Sharp at the Amarillo airport?

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                            Whatever happened to "Let the Buffalo run?" Is he still waiting for John Sharp at the Amarillo airport?
                            Yes. He's now a homeless person camping out at the airport.

Comment

Originally posted by WT&TTECHfan View Post

They moved the game to Saturday because of the weather.Could not find a final score.
                              WT lost 5-2. Mook played a lot of players, which is the right thing to do.

Previously they played OSU and were ahead at the end of regulation, but agreed to continue playing. That also ended up as a loss.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X