Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

2021 STANDINGS Looks like TAMUC finished in 4th Angelo beat them 30-3. Does that answer your question?
    On another note.

When was the last time the LSC regular season champion missed the playoffs before 2021?

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
      If we do not beat those stinking groveling bottom feeding hogs this weekend that ranking is meaningless.
      Easy there, AngeloFan. You might find your team on the "bottom" so that the Javelinas will feed extremely well on your massive (or is it bloated?) Rams.

😎

Well, seriously, I haven't been this excited for a game since the 2003 playoffs. That was one of the best all-around teams the Javelinas ever had. However, they faced Brian Kelly's GVSU Lakers in the D2 semifinal game. That was a master class in coaching. The Javelinas scored first (a field goal) but never again. I've never understood what happened to the Hogs...but it was painful to watch them look so befuddled (especially at home in Javelina Stadium).

A week later, the Lakers went on to defeat North Dakota for the 2003 NCAA Division II National Championship.

In this context, I keep thinking about how the Javelinas went into that game undefeated while GVSU Lakers had one loss (at home against Saginaw Valley State). On most days, the 2003 GVSU Lakers were the superior team; yet, they fell to the Cardinals in their seventh game of the 2003 season.

It seems to the naked eye that the 2022 Angelo State University Rams are superior to the 2022 Javelinas. However, I'm hoping that the Hogs march into San Angelo with tenacity and a bit of "upset" on their collective mind.

Angelo State should win this game. I just hope that the Javelinas pull an upset victory from the mouth of the Rams.

Go Hogs, go!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        So it's been 5 years? And that team won a NC and is now a D1.

Hmmmm.
        2 things that will never happen under the current administration at WT (in football).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X