Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagon Wheel

Wt is coming to the end of another season of almost good enough. The last meaningful game is the wagon wheel. With nothing but pride on the line, I look for Wt
    to play hard and put this one away by half-time. I would look for playing time to be given to all healthy players. Wt should finish its season with victories in the last two games.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    Wt is coming to the end of another season of almost good enough. The last meaningful game is the wagon wheel. With nothing but pride on the line, I look for Wt
    to play hard and put this one away by half-time. I would look for playing time to be given to all healthy players. Wt should finish its season with victories in the last two games.
    If we are using "should" instead of "will" to include Simon Fraser then WT football needs to be torn down to the concrete slab. Heck even to the hole in the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

If we are using "should" instead of "will" to include Simon Fraser then WT football needs to be torn down to the concrete slab. Heck even to the hole in the ground.
      This board will get blown to shreds if WT loses to this year's SFU team. At least ENMU is a rivalry game and weird things can happen in those. That being said, WT should win both of these games handily (my background is in science, so I try to avoid using the word "will" as much as I can).

Comment

I have to admit, I think WT will finally "run the table" for the rest of the season against 2 teams that have a total of 2 wins (both by ENMU). They defeated NM Highlands and SFU.

7-4 should keep Hughes at WT if he wants to stay.

After looking over the scores for all games this season, I am thinking we would have won at most 2 by this point without Gerber. He's done a great job for us and will be missed. Compton, Bogardus, and Urias had very good seasons and will also be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

This board will get blown to shreds if WT loses to this year's SFU team. At least ENMU is a rivalry game and weird things can happen in those. That being said, WT should win both of these games handily (my background is in science, so I try to avoid using the word "will" as much as I can).
          ENMU in years past would always concern me no matter what team WT had because they ran the triple option to perfection every play and would upset you if they won the turnover battle.

I used to hate seeing that until my alma mater high school current head coach installed that offense with a veer component and now regularly wins district and playoff games against spread teams.

I have a better appreciation for it now.

Still scratching my head how Simon Fraser played UTPB to overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I agree with this. Start with the AD, get every football coach, manager, ball boy, graduate assistant out. A total fresh start.

More likely - Hughes is retained. If he leaves on his own, Martin or Wagner gets promoted to head coach. Neither would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
              I have to admit, I think WT will finally "run the table" for the rest of the season against 2 teams that have a total of 2 wins (both by ENMU). They defeated NM Highlands and SFU.

7-4 should keep Hughes at WT if he wants to stay.

After looking over the scores for all games this season, I am thinking we would have won at most 2 by this point without Gerber. He's done a great job for us and will be missed. Compton, Bogardus, and Urias had very good seasons and will also be missed.
              No doubt. The high point for WT this year has been QB and kicker. Gerber is smart and makes good decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I agree with this. Start with the AD, get every football coach, manager, ball boy, graduate assistant out. A total fresh start.

More likely - Hughes is retained. If he leaves on his own, Martin or Wagner gets promoted to head coach. Neither would be good.
                Hughes is NOT going anywhere. It's not even a topic of discussion from what I hear. Not even a consideration. SMDH.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Hughes is NOT going anywhere.
                  I think your right
                  The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X