Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT Lady Buffs Volleyball

I may complain a lot about the football program but darn WT has really put together some good programs in BB and VB.. as well as Baseball and softball. Watched my first match this year online yesterday and Lady Buffs are playing great.. quite difficult to win a NC in any sport.. just one victory away.. . Hope Coach Potts returns next year she will be a coach D1 teams will go after for sure.

Lady Buffs Basketball looking good as well. If we can just get the football team on board and a school President interested in the athletic program would be great. Everyone form old LSC is moving up to D1 all our old rivals, ACU, Commerce,, probably Angelo one day and Midwestern I heard was talking it.

Didn’t WT win a track national championship recently?

Comment

Yes. WT women won the D2 women’s national track championship last spring. Plus WT men’s track were second on the men’s side. WT has championship caliber teams in all sports except football. Let’s hope the FB coach will be on par with the coaches of the other sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffan78 View Post
        I may complain a lot about the football program but darn WT has really put together some good programs in BB and VB.. as well as Baseball and softball. Watched my first match this year online yesterday and Lady Buffs are playing great.. quite difficult to win a NC in any sport.. just one victory away.. . Hope Coach Potts returns next year she will be a coach D1 teams will go after for sure.

Lady Buffs Basketball looking good as well. If we can just get the football team on board and a school President interested in the athletic program would be great. Everyone form old LSC is moving up to D1 all our old rivals, ACU, Commerce,, probably Angelo one day and Midwestern I heard was talking it.
        This is why you blame Wendler and not McBroom.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X