Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT football 36 funded?

Where can it be found the number of scholarships for football? It’s been rumored that WT is not fully funding the allowable scholarships. If this is the case the steps to correct this stupidity needs to happen now. My money and the tremendous amount of money donated is being disrespected. And I want answers

I heard the money went to buying Rangers tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
      Hopefully to the donors, sure wouldn’t want to cripple a football program buying for anyone else

Comment

I would be shocked if WT is not fully funded. I said this in another thread. I think you have 27 scholarships that have to be disclosed because it comes from public money. I think the other 9 comes from a private source that doesn't have to be disclosed. Like a foundation or fund raising or something. Same reason why you never know what the head coach at USC, Baylor, BYU or Stanford makes. Its all private.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post
          I would be shocked if WT is not fully funded. I said this in another thread. I think you have 27 scholarships that have to be disclosed because it comes from public money. I think the other 9 comes from a private source that doesn't have to be disclosed. Like a foundation or fund raising or something. Same reason why you never know what the head coach at USC, Baylor, BYU or Stanford makes. Its all private.
          Prepare to be schocked
          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
            🤣🤣💀💀💀

WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post
              Facts

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X