Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Well since his fiancee "retracted" and APD may have dropped charges there might have been a very small chance but yeah all signs pointed to it.
    Not even a shadow of a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Hahahahaha. Did ANYONE doubt Del Conte was going to can Beard???
      I was beginning to wonder. I know investigations usually take time but this was clear as a blue sky from the time the event occurred.

I'm not worried about Beard. He can coach and some other basketball crazed mid major will pick him up.

TBH, for guys like him they usually don't learn unless its very painful

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

I was beginning to wonder. I know investigations usually take time but this was clear as a blue sky from the time the event occurred.

I'm not worried about Beard. He can coach and some other basketball crazed mid major will pick him up.

HR Departments with governmental organizations are slow and sometimes painfully too. Very much more so with the Feds vs State. But at least here in Texas we don't have a union layer cake to go through to dismiss a state employee like in some other states. Could be someone at HR and in particular legal was telling Del Conte when to pull the plug.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

TEXAS was just waiting for the right time, however, the decision was made forthwith.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X