X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPWOU
    replied
    Originally posted by tsull View Post

Idaho dropped Western Oregon That was supposed to be played over Labor Day weekend at the University of Idaho. Vandals are trying to play more FCS teams.
    Yeah, I think that Idaho game was going to be a makeup for the 2020 game that got canceled then ID got a new coaching staff.
    Last edited by SPWOU; 06-24-2023, 09:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tsull
    replied
    Originally posted by SPWOU View Post
    Seems the PNW team’s scheduling FCS teams is financially motivated considering the travel expenses they face for the conference schedule. I was hoping WOU would schedule Eastern Washington, Idaho, Montana, or MT State for their ‘money game’.
    Idaho dropped Western Oregon That was supposed to be played over Labor Day weekend at the University of Idaho. Vandals are trying to play more FCS teams.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo/Islander Alum
    replied
    Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post
    Any news on Kingsville's 2023 schedule? I really hope they get some good non-conference games scheduled.
    No excuses this year. Every conference except for the GAC will have openings.

Leave a comment:

• TAMUK09
    replied
    Any news on Kingsville's 2023 schedule? I really hope they get some good non-conference games scheduled.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo/Islander Alum
    replied

Got it. The LSC publishes all school’s’ schedules at some point. Does anyone know when this happens?
    I think it happened in the spring last year but those were only for the LSC conference games.

For some of the former GNAC schools and New Mexico schools I had to go to other schools webpages and find out they were playing those schools non-conference as both the LSC and the those schools webpages were either slow or keeping that information private on their end.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied

Got it. The LSC publishes all school’s’ schedules at some point. Does anyone know when this happens?
    Unfortunately, I do not know that answer.

Leave a comment:

• SPWOU
    replied
    Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

The ol school mentality in the LSC was to be "tight-lipped" about EVERYTHING. Nothing was said until it had to be. 707

Some staffs still kinda play by that rule, while others chat it up "Jones" style.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo/Islander Alum
    replied
    With the MIAA "losing" Lincoln and the NSIC losing Upper Iowa to the GLVC that should open up more non conference matchup possibilities.
    Last edited by Buffalo/Islander Alum; 02-16-2023, 07:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Any idea when more schedules will be announced? Do any schools make schedule announcement an event?
    The ol school mentality in the LSC was to be "tight-lipped" about EVERYTHING. Nothing was said until it had to be. 707

Some staffs still kinda play by that rule, while others chat it up "Jones" style.

Leave a comment:

• SPWOU
    replied
    Any idea when more schedules will be announced? Do any schools make schedule announcement an event?

Leave a comment:

• Runnin' Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goods View Post

What are you doing homeboy?
    Picking at scars....

Leave a comment:

• Goods
    replied
    Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

How about 2010 when CWU lost to eventual NC UMD, and lost a heart breaker to eventual FCS champ EWU?
    What are you doing homeboy?

Leave a comment:

• SPWOU
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

But then the team wouldn’t get to visit sunny South Dakota!
    One positive is that I’m from MN so will be able to visit family and they can see a game.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Seems the PNW team’s scheduling FCS teams is financially motivated considering the travel expenses they face for the conference schedule. I was hoping WOU would schedule Eastern Washington, Idaho, Montana, or MT State for their ‘money game’.
    But then the team wouldn’t get to visit sunny South Dakota!

Leave a comment:

• SPWOU
    replied
    Seems the PNW teams scheduling FCS teams is financially motivated considering the travel expenses they face for the conference schedule. I was hoping WOU would schedule Eastern Washington, Idaho, Montana, or MT State for their ‘money game’.
    Last edited by SPWOU; 06-24-2023, 09:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X