replied
    In double OT: UTT - 67
    LCU - 64

UTT goes to the Elite 8 - congrats.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

If I am the most optimistic, you need to change who you hang out with.

Disclaimer from my profession: Past performance is not a guarantee of future results:

I am not "Chicken Little" Simply because this team did not meet the high expectations of this fan does not mean the "Sky Is Falling"
    The LSC is becoming stronger in WBB, because of the teams mentioned: LCU - ASU - TWU - UTTyler. That does not mean Wt is falling behind.
    The LSC has 16 teams, the five mentioned are the only ones with over .500 records. I don't see that changing.

LCU playing UT-Tyler for an Elite Eight spot tonight. Nuturel Court - I'll give the edge to LCU.
    Thanks "Jerry"!

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
    GWB is the most optimistic of any Lady Buffs fan now. Hope the limb doesn’t get sawed off with him at the end. Go Buffs!!
    If I am the most optimistic, you need to change who you hang out with.

Disclaimer from my profession: Past performance is not a guarantee of future results:

I am not "Chicken Little" Simply because this team did not meet the high expectations of this fan does not mean the "Sky Is Falling"
    The LSC is becoming stronger in WBB, because of the teams mentioned: LCU - ASU - TWU - UTTyler. That does not mean Wt is falling behind.
    The LSC has 16 teams, the five mentioned are the only ones with over .500 records. I don't see that changing.

LCU playing UT-Tyler for an Elite Eight spot tonight. Nuturel Court - I'll give the edge to LCU.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    GWB is the most optimistic of any Lady Buffs fan now. Hope the limb doesn’t get sawed off with him at the end. Go Buffs!!
    100%.

Like I said....the "Jerry Jones" of Women's Texas A&M University.

Leave a comment:

• oldbuff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    No one knows yet how good the three “first year players” are. Hope they are good. Meanwhile the Lady Buffs need some new talent. A couple more Karleys and some strength in the middle would be nice. With the returning talent that ASU, LCU, TWU & UT-Tyler have, the Lady Buffs are middle of the pack at best next season. So I hope the portal provides some quality players.
    No one knows how any player is going to perform. I don't think two established LSC coaches (Gomez & Prock) would miss judge the talent of the same player. (Heard)
    I have no doubt the coaching staff will find quality players in the portal. Our two redshirt players only appeared in one exhibition game against a lower-division school.
    Bree's line was: 20 pt - 14 reb - 2 assists. Mattie: 16 pt - 9 reb - 4 assists. While that was not LSC-level competition, it is an indication of their talent level.
    I am going to go out on a limb and say that our "middle of the pack" Lady Buffs will once again play in the NCAA regional tournament - for the 29th time in program history.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Maybe. Could be. Absolutely.
    Ha

Leave a comment:

• BuffaloChip
    replied
    Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

So, does that mean during the middle of baskieball season someone will start an "OT: WT Football" thread on this football site??
    Maybe. Could be. Absolutely.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    No one knows yet how good the three “first year players” are. Hope they are good. Meanwhile the Lady Buffs need some new talent. A couple more Karleys and some strength in the middle would be nice. With the returning talent that ASU, LCU, TWU & UT-Tyler have, the Lady Buffs are middle of the pack at best next season. So I hope the portal provides some quality players.
    So, does that mean during the middle of baskieball season someone will start an "OT: WT Football" thread on this football site??

Leave a comment:

• oldbuff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    Anyone know if Josh Prock has any more recruits for the Lady Buffs in addition to the girl from Idalou? Sure hope so.
    I had an opportunity to talk to Josh at half-time of the men's game. They are talking to girls in the portal, two front-court players, and a point guard.
    With three good first-year players (a true freshman, and two redshirts) it would be good to add players out of the portal. Most of the freshmen that could play for Wt have already been signed. It's clear to me that Mattie has some work to do in the off-season. If she wants to compete for a starting role she will need to show up in much better physical condition. She had minor knee surgery on both knees about mid-term.

Leave a comment:

• oldbuff
    replied
    Anyone know if Josh Prock has any more recruits for the Lady Buffs in addition to the girl from Idalou? Sure hope so.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Gee, I don't know about that. I'm looking forward to attending several spring FB practices and the spring game.
    Well, yes, there is spring ball. I won't get a chance to watch any this year.

Plus, I am sure rhe FOOTBALL messageboard will be hijacked with cesspool sports.
    Last edited by ASUPops; 03-11-2023, 08:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BuffaloChip
    replied
    Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    It is March, now comes all the fun stuff, the bottom sh!t of the cesspool.

5 months to go!!!!!!
    Gee, I don't know about that. I'm looking forward to attending several spring FB practices and the spring game.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    It is March, now comes all the fun stuff, the bottom sh!t of the cesspool.

5 months to go!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X