replied
    Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

🀣
    There's a waiting list just for you.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Are football season tickets sold out as well?
    🀣

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo/Islander Alum
    replied
    Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    The West Texas A&M Lady Buff volleyball team has been ranked first in the nation announced by the American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) preseason poll released this afternoon.

The AVCA released the Top-25 team rankings for preseason where the Lady Buffs received 42 votes for the top spot. National runner-up Concordia St. Paul received fives votes to finish second, with MSU Denver, Wayne State, and Tampa rounding out the top-5.

The Lady Buffs are the only Lone Star Conference team to be ranked in the Top-25 AVCA preseason poll. There are four Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (RMAC) teams to make the top poll including No. 3 ranked MSU Denver, No. 18 Regis, No. 21 Colorado Mesa, and No. 22 Colorado School of Mines. The Lady Buffs competed against three of those four RMAC schools listed and eventually defeated then-ranked No. 1 MSU Denver last season in the South Central Regional Championship to make it to the NCAA Elite Eight.

This is the fourth time in WT history that the Lady Buffs have been ranked No. 1 in the AVCA preseason poll and the first time in 22 years since 2001, followed by the 1998 and 1991 seasons.

The No. 1 ranked Lady Buffs will open preseason play at their annual BritKare Lady Buff Classic on Sept 1 and 2. The Lady Buffs are slated to compete against Adams State, East Central, St. Mary's, and Davenport.

Season tickets are sold out.
    Are football season tickets sold out as well?

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    The West Texas A&M Lady Buff volleyball team has been ranked first in the nation announced by the American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) preseason poll released this afternoon.

The AVCA released the Top-25 team rankings for preseason where the Lady Buffs received 42 votes for the top spot. National runner-up Concordia St. Paul received fives votes to finish second, with MSU Denver, Wayne State, and Tampa rounding out the top-5.

The Lady Buffs are the only Lone Star Conference team to be ranked in the Top-25 AVCA preseason poll. There are four Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (RMAC) teams to make the top poll including No. 3 ranked MSU Denver, No. 18 Regis, No. 21 Colorado Mesa, and No. 22 Colorado School of Mines. The Lady Buffs competed against three of those four RMAC schools listed and eventually defeated then-ranked No. 1 MSU Denver last season in the South Central Regional Championship to make it to the NCAA Elite Eight.

This is the fourth time in WT history that the Lady Buffs have been ranked No. 1 in the AVCA preseason poll and the first time in 22 years since 2001, followed by the 1998 and 1991 seasons.

The No. 1 ranked Lady Buffs will open preseason play at their annual BritKare Lady Buff Classic on Sept 1 and 2. The Lady Buffs are slated to compete against Adams State, East Central, St. Mary's, and Davenport.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

You don't groom your boys???
    You don't have any to groom.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Here ya go! Let's all waste our time talking about all the CRAP that has nothing to do with football on a D2 FOOTBALL MESSAGEBOARD.

Go ahead.........LET 'ER RIP!!
    Anything you post generally is a load of crap.

ASUFraud is the biggest joke on the actual OT.

He blocked me in like a day because he's big wuss.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Ha. Heck no, I ain’t going be doing that.
    You don't groom your boys???

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied
    Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Shave all that hair off. Get waxed. Put on a speedo. Call Muscle Magazine.
    Ha. Heck no, I ain’t going be doing that.

Leave a comment:

• BuffaloChip
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

I must be getting old, because my nostril hairs, also my eyebrows and now I just noticed that the hairs on my butt and crotch are turning gray. WTF!
    Shave all that hair off. Get waxed. Put on a speedo. Call Muscle Magazine.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied
    Here ya go! Let's all waste our time talking about all the CRAP that has nothing to do with football on a D2 FOOTBALL MESSAGEBOARD.

Go ahead.........LET 'ER RIP!!
    I must be getting old, because my nostril hairs, also my eyebrows and now I just noticed that the hairs on my butt and crotch are turning gray. WTF!

Leave a comment:

• Herb Street
    replied
    Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Actually -

MBB
    ATTENDANCE: 727
    ATTENDANCE: 742
    ATTENDANCE: 1093
    Just from some random men's basketball home game box scores. I guess I should've said they'd all fit in one section of the football stadium.

Football's homecoming game had an attendance of over 9,000. Over 7k in attendance against TAMUK. Facts get in the way of a good story sometimes.
    Interesting. It's stunning that basketball attracts less than a thousand a game, and this is for a team that has won what, 3 or 4 straight conference championships? If that's all the support there is, why have scholarship athletics at all?

Leave a comment:

• BuffaloChip
    replied

And SO MUCH more coming our way. Want until you see the unbelievable treatments and medications coming. People will live healthy into the 100's.
    And it was just announced Al Pacino will be a father at age 83. What a man!

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo/Islander Alum
    replied

And SO MUCH more coming our way. Want until you see the unbelievable treatments and medications coming. People will live healthy into the 100's.
    Great news. Hopefully I stick around long enough to see it if my job stress doesnt take me out first. Haha.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X