Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept. 26, 1981 (Not Football)

On this date, I was fortunate to be in the Astrodome in Houston Texas as Nolan Ryan defeated the L.A Dodgers with his 5th no-hitter. That was the most dominant
    pitching performance I have seen at any level, until today. Kyra Lair tossed a perfect game using only 93 pitches. With only three balls put in play, one ground out,
    and two pop-ups. No balls were hit to the outfield. Lair had 18 strikeouts, the last nine batters in a row. Dominant is an understatement. She never went to a 3-2 count
    on any batter. Lair was the Ace of the staff for Wt's last National Championship and has returned to that form after a knee injury.

With the Sr. pitchers of Lair and Wilson, returning pitchers of Vortherms and Parrish, and the addition of Freshman Boyer the Wt pitching staff is set to support the team
    in another deep playoff run.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    On this date, I was fortunate to be in the Astrodome in Houston Texas as Nolan Ryan defeated the L.A Dodgers with his 5th no-hitter. That was the most dominant
    pitching performance I have seen at any level, until today. Kyra Lair tossed a perfect game using only 93 pitches. With only three balls put in play, one ground out,
    and two pop-ups. No balls were hit to the outfield. Lair had 18 strikeouts, the last nine batters in a row. Dominant is an understatement. She never went to a 3-2 count
    on any batter. Lair was the Ace of the staff for Wt's last National Championship and has returned to that form after a knee injury.

With the Sr. pitchers of Lair and Wilson, returning pitchers of Vortherms and Parrish, and the addition of Freshman Boyer the Wt pitching staff is set to support the team
    in another deep playoff run.
    SEE "OT: NOTHING BUT CRAP" thread

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X