Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wt to Beat Best Offer

Beat Any Offer!

As President Walter Wendler stated, WT is Texas Panhandle proud. West Texas A&M University plans to beat any offer from another college or university in the United States!
    Every. One. Just try us!

Complete the four steps below to see if WT can beat any offer.

STEP 1
    Apply and be admitted to WT.

If you have already applied and been admitted to WT for Summer 1, Summer 2, or Fall 2023, move to the next step.

Apply Here

STEP 2
    Submit FAFSA to WT.

The Federal School Code for WTAMU is 003665.
    International students do not need to submit FAFSA.

Submit FAFSA

STEP 3
    Complete the WT scholarship application.

Complete Scholarship Application

STEP 4
    Email a copy of your acceptance letter and award letter from another institution.

Email Acceptance and Award Letters

You will receive an email or call from our Education Credit Union Buff $mart Office reviewing your better offer from WT.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

So college choice is all about who is cheapest now? My goodness, WT. Spin the wheel again tomorrow and see what other gimmicks you come up with. But you might start by not running 'round telling high schoolers to go to junior colleges first.

Clue phone's ringing.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
      So college choice is all about who is cheapest now? My goodness, WT. Spin the wheel again tomorrow and see what other gimmicks you come up with. But you might start by not running 'round telling high schoolers to go to junior colleges first.

Clue phone's ringing.
      Depending on what you plan to study, cost should be a consideration. In fact, realizing that should be a requirement for college admission.

I mean why pay Harvard rates if you plan to teach school, be a social worker, or do some other job that doesn't pay enough to ever dig out.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Depending on what you plan to study, cost should be a consideration. In fact, realizing that should be a requirement for college admission.

I mean why pay Harvard rates if you plan to teach school, be a social worker, or do some other job that doesn't pay enough to ever dig out.
        Thousands of college students have done this and now demand student loan forgiveness. I don't understand it one bit. When I was in the medical profession, I was always puzzled why someone who went into nursing went to some of the private schools in the region when most medical providers will pay a starting RN the same regardless if his or her diploma said University of the Incarnate Word or Del Mar College.

Comment

Old news Great White Buffalo !! That came out Feb 9th. 😂😂😂

The reason is because WTAMU enrollments are DYING.

Not sure if you just saw the article or are trying to use it as a distraction from the real sh!t happening in Buffoon town.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X