Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Tickets? Arrests? Bails, fines, penalties? Yeah, PLENTY of revenue. Not to mention seizures and asset forfeiture. Which is a HUGE business, albeit abused.
    LOL, They may be publicly funded but Cops, Lawyers and Judges sure know how to stimulate the local economy.

I would like to see police defunded in major cities and watch inner cities fall into chaos. But, before they do it. Must be mandatory that cameras are set up and pay per view is established so everyone can watch. Popcorn anyone?

The absolute insanity of this idea would be one for the ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

LOL, They may be publicly funded but Cops, Lawyers and Judges sure know how to stimulate the local economy.

I would like to see police defunded in major cities and watch inner cities fall into chaos. But, before they do it. Must be mandatory that cameras are set up and pay per view is established so everyone can watch. Popcorn anyone?

The absolute insanity of this idea would be one for the ages.
      What does your post have to do with a football thread on a football site?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

What does your post have to do with a football thread on a football site?
        Pot meet kettle.

Comment

Pot meet kettle.
          This thread is clearly a football thread. Other threads are clearly NOT football threads. A big difference.

Comment

This thread is clearly a football thread. Other threads are clearly NOT football threads. A big difference.
            There's plenty of room for all of us on here. Besides, the LSC football site has what......maybe 20 posters at best? Surely, this little post by Techster isn't really all THAT offensive? Live and let live is the best way to get along in this life. Maybe you should just ignore it and make your way thru the day unfazed (said sympathetically, without rancor or derision).

Comment

There's plenty of room for all of us on here. Besides, the LSC football site has what......maybe 20 posters at best? Surely, this little post by Techster isn't really all THAT offensive? Live and let live is the best way to get along in this life. Maybe you should just ignore it and make your way thru the day unfazed (said sympathetically, without rancor or derision).
              That's just what I was referring to in regard to the little softball thread. It cuts both ways. You should just cool it if somebody wants to do a basketball or softball thread on here. If it galls you, just don't read it. Like you just quoted me "there's plenty of room for all of us on here." Ha!

Comment

That's just what I was referring to in regard to the little softball thread. It cuts both ways. You should just cool it if somebody wants to do a basketball or softball thread on here. If it galls you, just don't read it. Like you just quoted me "there's plenty of room for all of us on here." Ha!
                You should just cool it if somebody wants to do a post that's off topic on a football thread on here. If it galls you, just don't read it. Like you just quoted me "there's plenty of room for all of us on here." Ha! 😉😉

Comment

Once again, I thought you knew me.

AGAIN.....ASUPops=Button Pusher

It's just TOO EASY! 🤣🤣

Comment

Once again, I thought you knew me.

AGAIN.....ASUPops=Button Pusher

It's just TOO EASY! 🤣🤣
                    Yeah, I know. I was just trying to be nice.

Comment

Yeah, I know. I was just trying to be nice.
                      You are a nice man!! That's why I consider you a friend and jest with you.

Even though you are one of the ring leaders of the Buffoonary-Lunacy!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X