Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo State at West Alabama Thursday Aug 31

Hey ASU fans, so I've been looking at your roster, looks like you all lost a lot of great players from that 2022 team, QB, RB (Transferred), Top Sack laeder in Allman, Flowers, Douglas and Massey. Thoughts on the game? Any of you planning on making the trip? Looks like for the most part a straight shot once you get to Cisco on I20. Check out Austins Steakhouse. Its awesome, or Diamond Jims steakhouse. Very good as well. Looking forward to seeing my Tigers get a tough physical test by ASU. I know you TX boys bring it when it comes to football. Hopefully our boys will not disappoint you and will be competitive. We have to figure out how to score some points this year.

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
    Hey ASU fans, so I've been looking at your roster, looks like you all lost a lot of great players from that 2022 team, QB, RB (Transferred), Top Sack laeder in Allman, Flowers, Douglas and Massey. Thoughts on the game? Any of you planning on making the trip? Looks like for the most part a straight shot once you get to Cisco on I20. Check out Austins Steakhouse. Its awesome, or Diamond Jims steakhouse. Very good as well. Looking forward to seeing my Tigers get a tough physical test by ASU. I know you TX boys bring it when it comes to football. Hopefully our boys will not disappoint you and will be competitive. We have to figure out how to score some points this year.
    I wish this game was in San Angelo. I'm currently stationed out here and I'm getting my MBA from Angelo State. I expect this to be a physical game.

I wrote this in the GSC forum back in March:

"I believe Angelo had one of the best defenses in D2 football last season. I respect UWA's physicality on defense, so I expect this one to be hard-hitting.
    I think Angelo probably comes out on top, but it's always fun to have GSC vs LSC games. Football in Texas and the Southeast."
    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
    Delta State University, GSC

Comment

I wish I had confidence in Angelo State this year. I have very little info. They are playing it close to the chest, so I don't know what to expect.

I will just go off my faith in Girsch. Should he make the playoffs THIS year, then he has to be the best HC in the LSC and arguably DII.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X