Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post
    We will attend all WOU games but I will subscribe to see the broadcasts post game anyways. Just curious if you get access to all sports for all schools (can I watch WT vs TAMUK for example) or just the school you select. Obviously it only covers FB for WOU and CWU.
    In previous years you could watch any team you wanted to.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

In previous years you could watch any team you wanted to.
      I for one am so excited to be able to watch Sul Ross play the New Mexico teams! That starts this season.

Well, after thinking about it for a few milliseconds I might just watch reruns of Rawhide instead. Head 'em up, move 'em out.

Comment

So far the only benefit of the move to D1 is paying ESPN+ $10/month and getting access to all the Commerce games in all sports with the decent video feed.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Maybe if it comes with a free bat and autographed pictures of McBroom, Wendler.

I would need the pictures to line the bat's cage. ;)
          Yes. For sure. Last year I watched all the FB road games. All the men's and women's road basketball games (that had a steam). About 80% of the road VB and SB games. Also about 80% of the home VB matches and SB games. At least 100 games. A bargain at $1.40 a game.

This year I'll be going to most of the home VB and SB stuff, so my per game might go up to $2.50. Still a huge bargain.

If all you want to watch are the WT FB games and you live in Houston, the $10 per game is still a bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Yes. For sure. Last year I watched all the FB road games. All the men's and women's road basketball games (that had a steam). About 80% of the road VB and SB games. Also about 80% of the home VB matches and SB games. At least 100 games. A bargain at $1.40 a game.

This year I'll be going to most of the home VB and SB stuff, so my per game might go up to $2.50. Still a huge bargain.

If all you want to watch are the WT FB games and you live in Houston, the $10 per game is still a bargain.
            Except it is $15 per game. I suppose I will ante up the $140 as this year the football team should be worth watching. No more halftime demotivational speeches!

The Mook softball teams are always worth watching even though I don't see them being as good in '24 unless the new recruits are exceptional. Tyler still has that killer pitcher so we will be doing well to beat them even once next year. I was really hoping she would be moving up to D1.

I might watch some volleyball if the quality is good.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
              So far the only benefit of the move to D1 is paying ESPN+ $10/month and getting access to all the Commerce games in all sports with the decent video feed.
              The first year Tarleton was in D1, most of the games were free. Remember when bowl games were on network TV (for free). ESPN sucks.

Speaking of ESPN, wasn't that another reason to build that fabulous stadium? Because ESPN didn't like Kimbrough. I believe ESPN has been in Canyon once since the stadium opened. Maybe they didn't like the new one either?

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Except it is $15 per game. I suppose I will ante up the $140 as this year the football team should be worth watching. No more halftime demotivational speeches!

The Mook softball teams are always worth watching even though I don't see them being as good in '24 unless the new recruits are exceptional. Tyler still has that killer pitcher so we will be doing well to beat them even once next year. I was really hoping she would be moving up to D1.

I might watch some volleyball if the quality is good.
                Yeah, I forgot it went to $15. If you watch 10 FB and say 30 SB games, the $140 works out to $3.50 a game. Not too bad a deal.

Comment

It sounds likecthey have gone to the same system as the MIAA. Blueframe which was sold to hudl this season.

In the past they have run specials for like 80 vs 140, but I haven't found any this season.

I think it's worth it even at the 140, but I watch, or sometimes speed watch, nearly every MIAA football game each week.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Yeah, I forgot it went to $15. If you watch 10 FB and say 30 SB games, the $140 works out to $3.50 a game. Not too bad a deal.
                    I'm probably going to miss half or more of the FB season so I'll decide in the near future what looks best.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X