Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSC DIGITAL NETWORK ANNOUNCES NEW VIEWING OPTIONS FOR 2023-24

The LSC Digital Network will now offer a single game pass for $15, a monthly pass for $30, and a yearly pass for $140. Viewers still have the option to download archived broadcasts for $10 each.
    A single game pass grants viewers live access, as well as on-demand access that does not expire.

With the monthly and yearly passes, fans will be able to access LSC regular season and championship events – live and on-demand – across the entire league in football, volleyball, soccer, basketball, baseball and softball. Other broadcasts include media days, awards shows, press conferences, graduation ceremonies, etc.

Additionally, these options provide fans access to the LSC's entire library from previous seasons. The monthly pass is good for 30 days from the date purchased and auto-renews until canceled. The yearly pass will expire (and not auto-renew) at the end of the academic year on June 30, 2024.

Fans can purchase passes and archive downloads at LoneStarConferenceNetwork.com on mobile devices and computers. Viewers can also tune in to games on the through OTT apps available on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Roku by searching for, "LSC Digital Network." For more LSC Digital Network frequently asked questions, click here.

The LSC Digital Network enters its fifth year in 2023-24, showcasing academic and athletic events from the league, its 17 member institutions (Angelo State, Cameron, DBU, Eastern New Mexico, Lubbock Christian, Midwestern State, Oklahoma Christian, St. Edward's, St. Mary's, Texas A&M International, Texas A&M-Kingsville, Texas Woman's, UAFS, UT Permian Basin, UT Tyler, West Texas A&M, and Western New Mexico) and two football affiliates (Central Washington and Western Oregon) in partnership with Hudl.

During the 2022-23 season, the LSC Digital Network hosted 2,076 events – the most in league history and one of the highest totals of any digital network in NCAA Division II. Over 300,000 fans tuned in for more than 241,000 hours of LSC competition.

The league's digital platform has generated nearly $1 million in revenue over the past two years that has been distributed back to member institutions.

2023-24 LSC Digital Network Rates
    Single Game Pass: $15
    Monthly Pass: $30
    Yearly Pass: $140
    Archive Download: $10 per broadcast
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

GNAC used to stream the games for free on Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
      Not a good omen.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
        I was okay paying $10/game but a 50% increase is unwarranted, especially for the amateurish productions WT has.

Comment

It’s now less expensive to attend a game in person than to stream one.

Comment

Originally posted by buffalobill View Post
            Home games anyway. ;)

Comment

Depends on where you live. If you're in Ft.Worth or Austin, etc, $15 is cheap. $140 for all year/all sport is super cheap. Last year I watched all the FB/men's and women's BB/VB/SB away games. Also probably 10 home VB matches and another 15 home SB games. I figure my cost at somewhere in the $2 per game range.

You can drive 1300 miles R/T to Kingsville, spend the night, buy gas and meals, buy game tickets.....or spend $15 streaming the game. A $500 trip and 25 hours on the road. (I know. I've done it maybe 10 times). Hmm. "Man, that $15 to stream it sure seems like a ripoff." Yeah, right.

If you can't or won't give to the Buffalo Club to support scholarships pay the stinking $15 to watch a game and quit *****ing about it. Even if you do put up some bucks for the programs, another $15 to watch a game is the least you can do. Jeeez!
              Last edited by BuffaloChip; 08-12-2023, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Depends on where you live. If you're in Ft.Worth or Austin, etc, $15 is cheap. $140 for all year/all sport is super cheap. Last year I watched all the FB/men's and women's BB/VB/SB away games. Also probably 10 home VB matches and another 15 home SB games. I figure my cost at somewhere in the $2 per game range.

You can drive 1300 miles R/T to Kingsville, spend the night, buy gas and meals, buy game tickets.....or spend $15 streaming the game. A $500 trip and 25 hours on the road. (I know. I've done it maybe 10 times). Hmm. "Man, that $15 to stream it sure seems like a ripoff." Yeah, right.

If you can't or won't give to the Buffalo Club to support scholarships pay the stinking $15 to watch a game and quit *****ing about it. Even if you do put up some bucks for the programs, another $15 to watch a game is the least you can do. Jeeez!
                I wasn’t *****ing for gods sake. Just an observation.

Comment

I wasn’t *****ing for gods sake. Just an observation.
                  Okay. Gotcha. No problem. However, I guarantee you there are people who will moan and groan and carp about paying $15 to watch a game. I just don't understand them.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Okay. Gotcha. No problem. However, I guarantee you there are people who will moan and groan and carp about paying $15 to watch a game. I just don't understand them.
                    $15 is more than it's worth, at least for WT games. There are always technical glitzes, which were all supposed to be solved by the fabulous new football stadium. Camera operators evidently never practice before going live their first game. They frequently lose focus on the ball, and instead pan randomly. The softball coverage consists of a "fixed" camera in the outfield that vibrates rapidly in the wind (which is always blowing) and a webcam in the press box that can't capture the entire field and is frequently misaligned. The announcer for softball is usually good though.

Didn't WT make any money on the radio broadcast? A lot of locals miss having that, but the WT administration doesn't really care what the public wants. Remember how the new stadium HAD TO BE A HORSESHOE? I remember you being excited about end zone seating. No one else was. It's a moot point because it didn't have to be a horseshoe after all! Also thanks for getting rid of the cheerleaders (not). All those petitions to bring them back went in the shredder.

What happened to having graduations, midnight pep rallies, and concerts at the fabulous new stadium? These were selling points, as none of these could have possibly been held at Kimbrough (for no given reason).

I submit that the annual talk of moving up "we are waiting for just the right time!" and comments from the administration in general are still not worth listening to. At least Clinton was more fun to watch when lying.

Meanwhile Wendler continues to shrink the student body while still claiming in every article that enrollment is "about 10K". I guess it depends on your definition of 10K. Maybe he's counting the bats on campus.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

$15 is more than it's worth, at least for WT games. There are always technical glitzes, which were all supposed to be solved by the fabulous new football stadium. Camera operators evidently never practice before going live their first game. They frequently lose focus on the ball, and instead pan randomly. The softball coverage consists of a "fixed" camera in the outfield that vibrates rapidly in the wind (which is always blowing) and a webcam in the press box that can't capture the entire field and is frequently misaligned. The announcer for softball is usually good though.

Didn't WT make any money on the radio broadcast? A lot of locals miss having that, but the WT administration doesn't really care what the public wants. Remember how the new stadium HAD TO BE A HORSESHOE? I remember you being excited about end zone seating. No one else was. It's a moot point because it didn't have to be a horseshoe after all! Also thanks for getting rid of the cheerleaders (not). All those petitions to bring them back went in the shredder.

What happened to having graduations, midnight pep rallies, and concerts at the fabulous new stadium? These were selling points, as none of these could have possibly been held at Kimbrough (for no given reason).

I submit that the annual talk of moving up "we are waiting for just the right time!" and comments from the administration in general are still not worth listening to. At least Clinton was more fun to watch when lying.

Meanwhile Wendler continues to shrink the student body while still claiming in every article that enrollment is "about 10K". I guess it depends on your definition of 10K. Maybe he's counting the bats on campus.
                      So, are you gonna buy the $140 annual.pass or not?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Maybe if it comes with a free bat and autographed pictures of McBroom, Wendler.

I would need the pictures to line the bat's cage. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Maybe if it comes with a free bat and autographed pictures of McBroom, Wendler.

I would need the pictures to line the bat's cage. ;)
                          😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Yes, for all sports
                            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

We will attend all WOU games but I will subscribe to see the broadcasts post game anyways. Just curious if you get access to all sports for all schools (can I watch WT vs TAMUK for example) or just the school you select. Obviously it only covers FB for WOU and CWU.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X