Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSC Preview

Just a heads up that the LSC Preseason Preview will be up sometime next Monday and the Week 1 Preview probably early the following week.

Thanks Fenn!

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
      Just a heads up that the LSC Preseason Preview will be up sometime next Monday and the Week 1 Preview probably early the following week.
      Nice preview Fenn. Lots of WT posters looking through maroon glasses are gonna love you. I think you have a pair too.

You are still fairly new to the LSC.....you'll learn WT fans are similar to Dallas Cowboys fans....they easily buy in and drink the kool-aid before the season starts. 😄

Comment

Nice preview, Craig. Thanks for being on board. Like you said, the LSC has a lot of question marks this year. It's definitely a wait-and-see-prove-it-first season.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Nice preview Fenn. Lots of WT posters looking through maroon glasses are gonna love you. I think you have a pair too.

You are still fairly new to the LSC.....you'll learn WT fans are similar to Dallas Cowboys fans....they easily buy in and drink the kool-aid before the season starts. 😄
          My dad’s a Cowboys fan from the 70s, so I know about that.

While I am cautiously optimistic about WT, I think them and PB could go either way with all the changes they made. If WT gets to the point where they’re hanging with Mines next year, then Lynn needs a raise and a big one.

Comment

My dad’s a Cowboys fan from the 70s, so I know about that.

While I am cautiously optimistic about WT, I think them and PB could go either way with all the changes they made. If WT gets to the point where they’re hanging with Mines next year, then Lynn needs a raise and a big one.
            Just wasn't sure of the seeming infatuation with Wzt. Almost every important game involved WT, the 2022 LSC 8th place team. Just seemed odd. Hence why zi said you are drinking the kool-aid.

Every year, WT posters sound like they are gonna win a natty, move to D1 and win another natty. 😉

You'll get used to it.

Funny thing, last season, I was the kool-aid drinking leader for WT. I swore they were the best team in the LSC!!!

Comment

Just wasn't sure of the seeming infatuation with Wzt. Almost every important game involved WT, the 2022 LSC 8th place team. Just seemed odd. Hence why zi said you are drinking the kool-aid.

Every year, WT posters sound like they are gonna win a natty, move to D1 and win another natty. 😉

You'll get used to it.

Funny thing, last season, I was the kool-aid drinking leader for WT. I swore they were the best team in the LSC!!!
              I noticed the same thing. This could be seen as a vote of confidence for Lynn and Wt. The fact is that Wt. got better the day Lynn took the coaching job. How much better remains to be seen.
              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

You'll get used to it.

Well, I’ve been buying these cherry Icee packs for my 12-year-old, and the colors they use in the packaging are the dark red WT has in their uniform, so maybe I do have Buffaloes on the brain?

In all seriousness, I go off of games I remember from last year when I put together those lists, and WT had a lot of moments like leading Angelo at the half and thumping CWU when CWU was playing well. Also, they’re in that middle of the conference where one or two teams could give the top teams in the league headaches, especially if WT is ahead of schedule. So unless Lynn turns WT into the second coming of Northwest Missouri, it’s still Angelo at the top, and they still have quite a bit returning.

Comment

Well, I’ve been buying these cherry Icee packs for my 12-year-old, and the colors they use in the packaging are the dark red WT has in their uniform, so maybe I do have Buffaloes on the brain?

In all seriousness, I go off of games I remember from last year when I put together those lists, and WT had a lot of moments like leading Angelo at the half and thumping CWU when CWU was playing well. Also, they’re in that middle of the conference where one or two teams could give the top teams in the league headaches, especially if WT is ahead of schedule. So unless Lynn turns WT into the second coming of Northwest Missouri, it’s still Angelo at the top, and they still have quite a bit returning.
                  Uh, the "dark red" is actually MAROON. WT's colors are maroon and white. A friendly reminder.

Comment

Well, out of 8 teams, WT was mentioned as a highlight game in 6 of them. WT was in 8th place last season. Only winning 3 conference games, yet 6 of 8 teams need to worry about them??

I mean maybe you are right. Maybe they have a Cinderella year and "run the table". Is it possible? Why, yes. Anything is possible.

I just found it odd that only one team (CWU) should be concerned with the team that dominated and had an undefeated regular season in 2022.

Yeah.....you chugged the Maroon Kool-Aid. And pacified the biggest LSC D2 Messageboard audience. 😄😉

Comment

Honestly you can put teams 2-9 in a hat and just pick random teams to finished 2-9. All of them had a great game, had horrible losses, and ended up mediocre most of the season.

My biggest laugh is Angelo wasn't an unanimous pick to win the conference.

Central Washington doesn't have a consistent starting QB and Western Oregon barely finished above .500 last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                        Honestly you can put teams 2-9 in a hat and just pick random teams to finished 2-9. All of them had a great game, had horrible losses, and ended up mediocre most of the season.

My biggest laugh is Angelo wasn't an unanimous pick to win the conference.

Central Washington doesn't have a consistent starting QB and Western Oregon barely finished above .500 last year.
                        I have no idea how Angelo will do this season. IF they make the playoffs again, Girsch should be COY.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X