Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

The offense is very basic, which makes it hard to tell. Gibson is mobile with a strong. As a Freshman, he has a lot of upside.
    With a strong WHAT? Father? Mother? Odor?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

With a strong WHAT? Father? Mother? Odor?
      OOP'S - Arm
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

The first two games tell me what I suspected.

They arent going to be good enough to contend but they aren't going to have Simon Fraser type losses either.

Looking like a 5-5 season at best.

Comment

OOP'S - Arm
          😂

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
            The first two games tell me what I suspected.

They arent going to be good enough to contend but they aren't going to have Simon Fraser type losses either.

Looking like a 5-5 season at best.
            Ehhhhh.....I think they better .500

Comment

Are you tired of Maroon cool-aid?? Last year Wt was going to win the LSC, we know how that turned out.
              I think .500 is about right.

Comment

I agree. I think they can win a couple of games later in the season by letting the defense stop the other team. WT might be able to score up to 10 points against a good team.

Comment

Are you tired of Maroon cool-aid?? Last year Wt was going to win the LSC, we know how that turned out.

Comment

Just realized they only have 10 games. .500 (mediocre) might be right. But I think a little better.

Comment

If the OL continues to improve this team could win 8?

Comment

Just realized they only have 10 games. .500 (mediocre) might be right. But I think a little better.
                        Losing to Western Colorado (given WT players and systems was brand new) and being "competitive" with Adams State at home until later in the second half are ominous signs for me.

Maybe WT has finally settled in on a QB and that might improve the offense but that offense for now doesnt have me hyped up to expect more.

Since WT plays Midwestern at home next week and they seem to be stuck in the same mediocrity, I think it might give a more accurate glimpse where WT may be at and going.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockofwesties View Post
                          If the OL continues to improve this team could win 8?
                          They would have to win out with only a loss to either Angelo or Kingsville.

It's early but Kingsville appears to have an edge on second place in the LSC and WT has to make that long road trip to play there this year.

Best case scenario I think would be 7-3.

Comment

It's early but Kingsville appears to have an edge on second place in the LSC and WT has to make that long road trip to play there this year.

7-3 is probably the best. But I would love to see them put up a good game against Kingsville. There have been some good ones over the years with WT in Kingsville.
                            ​​​​​​
                            WT should be very competitive in a couple of seasons. Even a great coaching staff needs 2 or 3 recruiting cycles and a little time.

Plus, Kingsville had a big loud crowd of 10,500 for the WGU game. If WT and Angelo State don't lose another game before heading to Kingsville and if Kingsville stays undefeated until then, there will be a rowdy crowd between 12,000 and 15,000 at each game. Especially since Angelo State is homecoming. Any stadium in the conference can get packed and give a team a good home field advantage when expectations get high. And Kingsville fans have a lot of restless years to make up for.

WT and Angelo State in Kingsville should be exciting and competitive games, especially if Kingsville can get comfortable on offense. Fortunately they have 2 games and a bye week to sort it out.

Comment

Congrats on the first "win out" commit.

Comment

The offense is very basic, which makes it hard to tell. Gibson is mobile with a strong. As a Freshman, he has a lot of upside.
                                There does seem to be potential for him to grow with the offense.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X