Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSC Pickems | Week 4

Central Washington vs Western Oregon – Will home-field advantage help propel Western Oregon to a win, or will Central Washington keep the momentum from last week rolling to get to .500 this week?

Western New Mexico vs Angelo State – Will Angelo take out their frustrations from the week before on WNM, or will WNM go into San Angelo and pull off the upset?

West Texas A&M vs UT Permian Basin – Can WT’s defense go into Midland and limit Permian’s high scoring offense, or will WT not have enough offense to get their defense off the field?

Eastern New Mexico vs Midwestern State – Will ENM be able to go into Wichita Falls and stay undefeated, or will Midwestern figure some things out and get a win in the LSC?

Make your pics here: https://forms.gle/hrvv2mGN5AnPh7k48

LSC Pickems | Week 4 Results

Western New Mexico vs Angelo State – Can’t say there was any surprise in the result as Angelo got 100% of the picks for this game.

Eastern New Mexico vs Midwestern State - Pickers didn’t seem to have much faith Midwestern could get anything going with Eastern getting 80% of the picks, but Midwestern was able to play a turnover-free game and get the win.

West Texas A&M vs UT Permian Basin – Permian had 60% of the picks. I thought the number would be higher for Permian, but I too, wrongly thought, an improved WT would take it. Give credit to Permian for proving again that they are a hard team to put away.

Central Washington vs Western Oregon – Coming off their win over Angelo, Central Washington got 75% of the picks for this game. Central won by 10 in what looked to be a game dominated by the defenses.

Congratulations to gohounds and Tiny Dingus on picking all 4 games right!

Week 4 Results
    Tiny Dingus 4/4
    gohounds 4/4
    QB11111 3/4
    Two Harbors Tycoon 3/4
    49Mack 3/4
    angelofan 3/4
    cwfenn 3/4
    Goods 3/4
    Great White Buffalo 3/4
    Roaming Buff 2/4
    Rockofwesties 2/4
    TAMUK09 2/4
    WT&TTechfan 2/4
    Just a d2 LSC fan :) 2/4
    lscisme 2/4
    ASUPops 2/4
    BoGuffs 2/4
    SPWOU 2/4
    ASUfam&fan 2/4
    WT_TKW 2/4

Overall Standings
    Great White Buffalo 13
    Roaming Buff 11
    Rockofwesties 11
    Goods 11
    GoHounds 11
    TAMUK09 10
    WT&TTechfan 10
    angelofan 10
    cwfenn 10
    ASUPops 9
    lscisme 9
    Dan3ibarra 8
    SPWOU 8
    WT_TKW 8
    49Mack 8
    QB11111 8
    BuffaloChip 7
    #1 Jayhawk Fan 4
    silverhound 4
    Texcap 4
    Just a d2 LSC fan :) 4
    Tiny Dingus 4
    LSCFAN77 3
    Two Harbors Tycoon 3
    BoGuffs 2
    ASUfam&fan 2

Comment

Originally posted by Roaming Buff View Post
      LSC Pickems | Week 4 Results

Western New Mexico vs Angelo State – Can’t say there was any surprise in the result as Angelo got 100% of the picks for this game.

Eastern New Mexico vs Midwestern State - Pickers didn’t seem to have much faith Midwestern could get anything going with Eastern getting 80% of the picks, but Midwestern was able to play a turnover-free game and get the win.

West Texas A&M vs UT Permian Basin – Permian had 60% of the picks. I thought the number would be higher for Permian, but I too, wrongly thought, an improved WT would take it. Give credit to Permian for proving again that they are a hard team to put away.

Central Washington vs Western Oregon – Coming off their win over Angelo, Central Washington got 75% of the picks for this game. Central won by 10 in what looked to be a game dominated by the defenses.

Congratulations to gohounds and Tiny Dingus on picking all 4 games right!

Week 4 Results
      Tiny Dingus 4/4
      gohounds 4/4
      QB11111 3/4
      Two Harbors Tycoon 3/4
      49Mack 3/4
      angelofan 3/4
      cwfenn 3/4
      Goods 3/4
      Great White Buffalo 3/4
      Roaming Buff 2/4
      Rockofwesties 2/4
      TAMUK09 2/4
      WT&TTechfan 2/4
      Just a d2 LSC fan :) 2/4
      lscisme 2/4
      ASUPops 2/4
      BoGuffs 2/4
      SPWOU 2/4
      ASUfam&fan 2/4
      WT_TKW 2/4

Overall Standings
      Great White Buffalo 13
      Roaming Buff 11
      Rockofwesties 11
      Goods 11
      GoHounds 11
      TAMUK09 10
      WT&TTechfan 10
      angelofan 10
      cwfenn 10
      ASUPops 9
      lscisme 9
      Dan3ibarra 8
      SPWOU 8
      WT_TKW 8
      49Mack 8
      QB11111 8
      BuffaloChip 7
      #1 Jayhawk Fan 4
      silverhound 4
      Texcap 4
      Just a d2 LSC fan :) 4
      Tiny Dingus 4
      LSCFAN77 3
      Two Harbors Tycoon 3
      BoGuffs 2
      ASUfam&fan 2
      I call foul. That trans, non-binary, they, Great White Buffoon has got to be CHEATING!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I call foul. That trans, non-binary, they, Great White Buffoon has got to be CHEATING!
        I don't know, but if he wins, I think he should get back on the peace pipe next football season and start giving us his weekly predictions/visions of what's to come for each game again. I miss those.

Comment

Originally posted by Roaming Buff View Post

I don't know, but if he wins, I think he should get back on the peace pipe next football season and start giving us his weekly predictions/visions of what's to come for each game again. I miss those.
          Me too!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X