Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tsull View Post

Indy is better than no football. Honestly? Probably 90% of our fans don't know where Midwestern State, Angelo, etc., are located. We enjoy the home games and want to win. We've been to 3 NAIA playoff appearances and one D2 bowl game in 50+ years. Who gives a sh-t if we sacrifice playoffs we're never going to by leaving a Texas league?

Cutting football in Oregon because you can't play football in Texas would be insanely stupid.
    Hell... I don't know where Midwestern State is, other than in Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Hell... I don't know where Midwestern State is, other than in Texas.
      Wichita Falls, TX, 2 hours NW of Dallas. We went last year, a nice town.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Want some cheese with all that WHINE?

Go read your responses to the honest opinions given on WOU QB play. Talk about WHINING. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have no skin in the LSC nor the teams from the PNW.

MY alma mater isn't going anywhere and will always be one of the most supported & succesful programs in NCAA history.

So, whatever happens or changes in the LSC or any other DII conference makes no difference to me! No skin off my back.

As far as SFU....they got EXACTLY what they deserve....whimp azz leaders.
        Just FACTS!

Comment

• Originally posted by SPWOU View Post

Just FACTS!
          You want "Just FACTS"?

48.7 %
          93.1 Efficacy

Just FACTS.

Comment

You want "Just FACTS"?

48.7 %
            93.1 Efficacy

Just FACTS.
            Congrats, you’re amazing in your ability to regurgitate info from a website. πŸ‘πŸ»
            While I’ve never seen β€˜Efficacy’ used in a QBs performance statistics, I have seen it used in the effectiveness of a vaccine. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
            In any case I’m sure the drop off from last year is all attributable to QB performance.

Comment

Congrats, you’re amazing in your ability to regurgitate info from a website. πŸ‘πŸ»
              While I’ve never seen β€˜Efficacy’ used in a QBs performance statistics, I have seen it used in the effectiveness of a vaccine. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
              In any case I’m sure the drop off from last year is all attributable to QB performance.

You are correct....it is efficiency that was 48.7%. My bad. Efficiency not efficacy. Although it is kinda the same thing in this scenario as this drop-off is pretty "ill". πŸ˜‚

Regardless of my faux paux....the FACTS remain the same.
              Last edited by ASUPops; 11-27-2023, 03:11 PM.

Comment

You are correct....it is efficiency that was 48.7%. My bad. Efficiency not efficacy. Although it is kinda the same thing in this scenario as this drop-off is pretty "ill". πŸ˜‚

Regardless of my faux paux....the FACTS remain the same.
                Still wrong but keep trying. β€˜You got this, kid’. πŸ˜‚

Comment

Still wrong but keep trying. β€˜You got this, kid’. πŸ˜‚
                  Completion %, efficacy, etc... CALL it you what you will, but THE FACTS remain. Winker declined.

I would have to do the whole formula to get his actual pass efficiency. No need to. Again, facts show rhe decline in play.

Enjoy your next rv/camper trip. Safe Travels.

Comment

Completion %, efficacy, etc... CALL it you what you will, but THE FACTS remain. Winker declined.

I would have to do the whole formula to get his actual pass efficiency. No need to. Again, facts show rhe decline in play.

Enjoy your next rv/camper trip. Safe Travels.
                    πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ» ThNks! Stats are all readily available on the internet, trust me, I know. πŸ˜‚
                    RV is in storage for the winter. I’m in Mexico now head back to Colorado next week. There for a month then back to Mexico.
                    Last edited by SPWOU; 12-02-2023, 12:10 AM.

Comment

πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ» ThNks! Stats are all readily available on the internet, trust me, I know. πŸ˜‚
                      RV is in storage for the winter. I’m in Mexico now head back to Colorado next week. There for a month then back to Mexico.
                      Enjoy

Comment

• Let it be known: I've been a Sul Ross State fan at the D3 level for a very long time (longer than a WNMU fan at D2). So now that the Lobos are moving up to the Lone Star Conference they'll be my favorite D2 team and the Western New Mexico Mustangs will drop down to my second favorite (as of the 2024 season). I've never been a fan of two teams in the same conference before so it will be interesting to say the least. They might be fighting each other to stay out of last place next season in both basketball and football, so you can't accuse me of jumping on a bandwagon. LOL

Dan Blocker who was Hoss Cartwright on Bonanza (of which I was a big fan when I was a kid) played football at Sul Ross State (#58 pictured below).

​​​​​
                        Last edited by crixus; 12-05-2023, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Wichita Falls, TX, 2 hours NW of Dallas. We went last year, a nice town.
                          It is nice. I lived there for a few years when I was a kid. My Dad was on recruiting duty for the Marine Corps in an Air Force town. I went back to visit Wichita Falls a decade or so ago and I took the city bus from my hotel into downtown and the driver was talking to the riders about the Dallas Cowboys over his microphone as he drove around town. I'd never seen that done before. As I was getting off the bus I told him that he should broadcast a sports talk show from his bus. He liked that. :D
                          Last edited by crixus; 12-05-2023, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crixus View Post
                            Let it be known: I've been a Sul Ross State fan at the D3 level for a very long time (longer than a WNMU fan at D2). So now that the Lobos are moving up to the Lone Star Conference they'll be my favorite D2 team and the Western New Mexico Mustangs will drop down to my second favorite (as of the 2024 season). I've never been a fan of two teams in the same conference before so it will be interesting to say the least. They might be fighting each other to stay out of last place next season in both basketball and football, so you can't accuse me of jumping on a bandwagon. LOL

Dan Blocker who was Hoss Cartwright on Bonanza (of which I was a big fan when I was a kid) played football at Sul Ross State (#58 pictured below).

​​​​​
                            I feel your pain there.

If WT moved up to D1 in the Southland or if Texas A&M-Corpus Christi moved down to D2 then Corpus would be my top school and WT second.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X