Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSC Pickems | Week 10

West Texas A&M vs Eastern New Mexico – WT goes to Portales. Can they bring the Wagon Wheel back to Canyon?

UT Permian Basin vs Western New Mexico – Will Permian go into Silver City and blowout a struggling WNM, or will WNM show us something at home?

Texas A&M Kingsville vs Western Oregon – Will Kingsville fall into a trap in Monmouth, or will they put Western Oregon’s losing streak at 4 games?

Midwestern State vs Angelo State – Since the loss at WT, Midwestern looks to be improving. Could they possibly go into San Angelo and pull off the upset?

Make your picks here: https://forms.gle/vH8LCoTUzJi7groL7

Thanks Roaming Buff.

Sadly, my WNMU Mustangs woes will continue for another weekend...if not the rest of the season. Just one win so far, in week 1 against Sul Ross State. It seems like eons since that game.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
      Thanks Roaming Buff.

Sadly, my WNMU Mustangs woes will continue for another weekend...if not the rest of the season. Just one win so far, in week 1 against Sul Ross State. It seems like eons since that game.
      I thought they’d still win a few more this year, last year going 6-5 and competing closely. It looked like they’d turned a corner. Shocked they didn’t play in bowl game after that.

Comment

Originally posted by QB11111 View Post

I thought they’d still win a few more this year, last year going 6-5 and competing closely. It looked like they’d turned a corner. Shocked they didn’t play in bowl game after that.
        I’d be curious how many of the players graduated or transferred when the coach left. They have a really good QB (who hasn’t played in a while) but not much past that.

Comment

Originally posted by QB11111 View Post

I couldn't agree more, 3 or 4 wins is what I figured. Now it looks like just the 1, or 2 tops if they can get up for rival ENMU to close out the season on November 11th in Silver City.

Comment

LSC Pickems | Week 10 Results

UT Permian Basin vs Western New Mexico – No surprise here as Permian got 100% of the picks and made WNM another one of their blowout victims.

Midwestern State vs Angelo State – Angelo got 100% of the picks and the win in this one, but not by a huge margin.

West Texas A&M vs Eastern New Mexico – WT had 63% of the picks to Eastern’s 37%. Well, the result was quite the letdown for most.

Texas A&M Kingsville vs Western Oregon – Western Oregon only received 10% of the picks. They played Kingsville tough though, but they couldn’t get the win.

Congrats to gohounds, QB11111, Goods, crixus, lscisme, and TAMUK09 for getting all the picks right this week.

Week 10 Results
            Gohounds 4/4
            QB11111 4/4
            Goods 4/4
            crixus 4/4
            lscisme 4/4
            TAMUK09 4/4
            Roaming Buff 3/4
            angelofan 3/4
            cwfenn 3/4
            Silverhound 3/4
            49Mack 3/4