Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week's video stream.........

The LSC Network is the portal for all video streams, correct? But not every stream is the same I'm assuming. What is UTPB's quality like? Multiple cameras? Good zooms? Or is it just a student holding a camera?

It is OK

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
      The LSC Network is the portal for all video streams, correct? But not every stream is the same I'm assuming. What is UTPB's quality like? Multiple cameras? Good zooms? Or is it just a student holding a camera?
      It's $15/game, $17 with taxes and fees.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

It's $15/game, $17 with taxes and fees.
        I think they were offering a full season package for $140.

If that $140 + taxes covers all LSC games, I might have to break down and cough up the money next season for the deluxe package. Unless I end up moving back within fairly easy driving distance of Kingsville before the start of next season, it would probably be worth it. Between 8 or 10 Kingsville games plus a couple games per season that would probably draw my attention for WT, UTPB, ENMU, CWU, and Angelo 🤮 State, the full season package would probably be a good deal.

Comment

Hopefully UTBP's Stream is a good one. Fired up to watch this game Saturday. Wishing we had made the trip to Midland!

Comment

UTPB's stream is much better than most of the other schools.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X