Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    Bill Maskill has retired at Midwestern after 22 years at the helm. DC Rich Renner becomes HC.
    22 years... huge amount of respect for what Maskill did at MSU especially since he stayed 22 years.

If you don't want him to score then stop him, and I never saw him complain when others did the same to him...also he never learned to defend the option....haha.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

22 years... huge amount of respect for what Maskill did at MSU especially since he stayed 22 years.

If you don't want him to score then stop him, and I never saw him complain when others did the same to him...also he never learned to defend the option....haha.
      Devil's advocate.

Did he have other options above D2?

He had a couple of years where he eeked out a couple of first round playoff games at home but nothing beyond that.

He had an undefeated super team in 2011 but got upset at home by Northwest Missouri.

That being said to stay 22 years at any job in this climate is major kudos

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

That's easy FAUCK ACU....
        Haha.

ACU and MSU were always easy triggers with WT a distant third until he got to be friends with a lot of the posters.

Man I do miss all the old school LSC posters that represented TAMUC, Tarleton, ACU, and the ones that were around when WT and Kingsville were relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Haha.

ACU and MSU were always easy triggers with WT a distant third until he got to be friends with a lot of the posters.

Man I do miss all the old school LSC posters that represented TAMUC, Tarleton, ACU, and the ones that were around when WT and Kingsville were relevant.
          Good point but I also think he liked it there and after a bit wasn't going to just leave for anywhere.
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X