Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish Western New Mexico had baseball. I can picture the cool looking uniforms and hear the metallic clink sound of the ball meeting the bat. Oh, wouldn't it be nice. - c/o The Beach Boys.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
      I wish Western New Mexico had baseball. I can picture the cool looking uniforms and hear the metallic clink sound of the ball meeting the bat. Oh, wouldn't it be nice. - c/o The Beach Boys.
      You're wish might come true soon.
      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

https://wnmu.edu/archives/28606

Last paragraph
        Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
          Thank you. 5 year campus master plan. I hope I live long enough to see it, if it's approved. I'm getting up there in years.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

Thank you. 5 year campus master plan. I hope I live long enough to see it, if it's approved. I'm getting up there in years.
            Ah, the old "5 year master plan" flim flam. Ive been working here for 25 years and we get a new "revised 5 year master plan" every 4 years because nothing on the 5 year plan ever actually happens. I do hope you get baseball though, I wish we had it here.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Ah, the old "5 year master plan" flim flam. Ive been working here for 25 years and we get a new "revised 5 year master plan" every 4 years because nothing on the 5 year plan ever actually happens. I do hope you get baseball though, I wish we had it here.
              Thanks for the insight, I appreciate it. If baseball happens at Western New Mexico, that's great. But I'm not getting my hopes up, I'll believe it when I see it.
              Last edited by crixus; 01-26-2024, 05:28 AM.

Comment

No Baseball at Commerce??

Heck even the bottom of the barrel LSC programs like Kingsville field a decent baseball team. ;)

Comment

At least you have a softball team. It looks like they aren't doing that great, along with the football team.

I thought anyone could beat Houston Christian but I evidently was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

At least you have a softball team. It looks like they aren't doing that great, along with the football team.

I thought anyone could beat Houston Christian but I evidently was wrong.
                    Yeah this transition period is brutal. Tears everything right to the ground. I’m expecting better things this year, but it’s a long process doing this. Oklahoma softball will be playing us in Commerce in the spring. We got Grambling football and their band next fall, and men’s basketball already beat St Joseph’s and women’s volleyball beat Alabama this year, so there’s moments and mostly things seem to be headed in the right direction. It is what it is .

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X