Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA D2 Softball

LOUISVILLE, Ky. – Ahead of the 2024 season, the West Texas A&M softball team received the No. 4 ranking in the National Fastpitch Coaches Association Preseason Poll. The Lady Buffs finished the 2023 season with a 50-8 overall record and a 37-5 mark in conference play with an appearance in the NCAA South Central Super Regional series.

Defending national champion North Georgia is the unanimous preseason favorite in the 2024 NFCA Division II Top 25 Coaches Poll. National runner-up Grand Valley State opens the season at No. 2 with national semifinalist Central Oklahoma coming in at No. 3. WT took the No. 4 spot with Nova Southeastern finishing out the top five. East Stroudsburg, Cal State San Marcos, UT Tyler, and Wilmington – make up the No. 6 through 9 rankings with Tampa at No. 10.

The South Central region boasts four teams in the top 25 with WT leading the way at No. 4. UT Tyler (8th), Oklahoma Christian (16th), and Colorado Christian (21st) also received spots in the poll. Lubbock Christian received votes in the preseason rankings.

The Lady Buffs start the season Feb. 2 in Los Lunas, N.M. where WT will face New Mexico Highlands and Adams State as part of the South Central Regional Challenge.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Here's something to brighten your teams Outlook. No Tatum Goff on UTT roster. I thought she had another year.
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
      Here's something to brighten your teams Outlook. No Tatum Goff on UTT roster. I thought she had another year.
      Me too
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Probably did a D1 transfer as a grad.

Comment

Tyler signed a stud freshman pitcher, Crimson Bryant, Sulphur Springs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X