Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Texas Womens VB coach going to Grand Canyon U

No one is talking about Kendra Potts leaving WT to go to Grand Canyon. Grand Canyon has a very good athletic program should be interesting to see how she does there. So lets hope WT makes a good hire and keep WT VB in the National Spot light.
    Grand Canyon is in same conference as a couple of ex LCS schools, Tarleton and ACC. I for one would like to see WT move to the WAC. Football in LSC just isnt cutting it.

Originally posted by Buffan78 View Post
    No one is talking about Kendra Potts leaving WT to go to Grand Canyon. Grand Canyon has a very good athletic program should be interesting to see how she does there. So lets hope WT makes a good hire and keep WT VB in the National Spot light.
    Grand Canyon is in same conference as a couple of ex LCS schools, Tarleton and ACC. I for one would like to see WT move to the WAC. Football in LSC just isnt cutting it.
    I posted about it on an existing WT thread and got a couple of comments.

Its funny you mentioned the WAC thing.

If it wasn't for the WAC's intentions of making their football teams FBS programs by 2030 I would think the WAC would be the best fit for WT for the reasons you mentioned if they did consider D1.

Its a shame SFA, SHSU, UTSA, Texas State, ACU and Tarleton are not still in the Southland.

If that were the case it would actually be easier travel wise to make the jump.

Comment

I think there will be no shortage of highly qualified applicants for this position.
      Kendra will be a hard act to follow. She is probably the most competitive person I have ever met.
      I can't think of another Lady Buff who is coaching VB at the college level, there may be one.
      I noticed Tory Miller returned to help coach till the end of the year. Does anyone know if Kendra
      is taking any of the assistants with her?? I am happy for Kendra and sad for Wt. She is a class act.
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
        I think there will be no shortage of highly qualified applicants for this position.
        Kendra will be a hard act to follow. She is probably the most competitive person I have ever met.
        I can't think of another Lady Buff who is coaching VB at the college level, there may be one.
        I noticed Tory Miller returned to help coach till the end of the year. Does anyone know if Kendra
        is taking any of the assistants with her?? I am happy for Kendra and sad for Wt. She is a class act.
        Not "lady" buff but I have noticed that several former WT head coaches have made their way to Tech presently or in the recent past.

Adams, Gerlich, Graystone. etc. and others I might be missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Not "lady" buff but I have noticed that several former WT head coaches have made their way to Tech presently or in the recent past.

Adams, Gerlich, Graystone. etc. and others I might be missing.
          Rick Cooper was on Adams' staff.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X