Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT Elite 8 Bound

https://www.presspass.news/what-a-ni...lectric-crowd/

You and I have watched a lot pf Buff basketball over the years. That may have been the best game I have ever seen Wt play.
    Tom Brown is clearly the best coach in the LSC, possibly in D2.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Maybe create ANOTHER thread about the WT Basketball uniform colors......how many threads are needed for OT WT Basketball on a FOOTBALL site?

Maybe invest in a DII Basketball site, like D2Football.. I am sure you will attract tens of people!!! 😂 😉

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        Maybe create ANOTHER thread about the WT Basketball uniform colors......how many threads are needed for OT WT Basketball on a FOOTBALL site?

Maybe invest in a DII Basketball site, like D2Football.. I am sure you will attract tens of people!!! 😂 😉
        I have a set of horse blinders that my grandfather used on his (pet) farm horses back in the 50's and 60's. I can send them to you. You'll look pretty snazzy and they'll spare you the continued butthurt. Frankly, without the remaining WT fans on here the LSC forum would ostensibly be almost dark.

Comment

how many times do we have to say it? If you don’t like it, don’t read it

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I have a set of horse blinders that my grandfather used on his (pet) farm horses back in the 50's and 60's. I can send them to you. You'll look pretty snazzy and they'll spare you the continued butthurt. Frankly, without the remaining WT fans on here the LSC forum would ostensibly be almost dark.
            😂😂😂

Maybe no posters left on LSC BECAUSE of this the three WT posters.

And I'll take those blinders, Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by buffalobill View Post
              how many times do we have to say it? If you don’t like it, don’t read it
              176 1/2 times each year.

Comment

😂😂😂

You'll need to supply your own harness.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

You'll need to supply your own harness.
                  I wear one daily! That's how I keep "ol boy" down.

Comment

😂😂😂

Brandon has stated recently (not word for word) that WT has the most consistent fan base win or lose.

Heck you are the only consistent ASU poster (when you claim them..😉) and they are one of the top LSC teams.

If WT and/or CWU moves up, down, around, etc. this place will mostly be a ghost town most months out of the year.

Man I miss the ACU, TAMUC, Tarleton, and Kingsville peak days.

Comment

Sort of WT related from the past.

Looks like Mark Adams has resurfaced in the valley.

UTRGV Lists Former Texas Tech Coach Mark Adams as Head Coach (heartlandcollegesports.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Brandon has stated recently (not word for word) that WT has the most consistent fan base win or lose.

Heck you are the only consistent ASU poster (when you claim them..😉) and they are one of the top LSC teams.

If WT and/or CWU moves up, down, around, etc. this place will mostly be a ghost town most months out of the year.

I have spoken with dozens of previous daily posters who left because they got tired of a few posters telling them "if you don't like these WT OT threads, leave". So, they did. They then got in the habit of not partaking on D2.....and gone forever.

I lost some pretty cool LSC poster friends. It sucks.

Also, some LSC coaches tell their players to inform family to stay off of D2 messageboard. And of course many if not most forbid their players from coming onto D2.

So....slowly but surely, the attrition rate added up. Now you basically have 3-4 WT posters who made this THEIR playground.

I think maybe it's time for me to either change my name to not reflect ASU, or just follow suit and leave.

Heck, I'm told Angelo might not be around D2 for very much longer either.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

BULLSH!T. As soon as they lose 2 football games, it's on to VB, WBB, SB, etc......

Comment

I have spoken with dozens of previous daily posters who left because they got tired of a few posters telling them "if you don't like these WT OT threads, leave". So, they did. They then got in the habit of not partaking on D2.....and gone forever.

I lost some pretty cool LSC poster friends. It sucks.

Also, some LSC coaches tell their players to inform family to stay off of D2 messageboard. And of course many if not most forbid their players from coming onto D2.

So....slowly but surely, the attrition rate added up. Now you basically have 3-4 WT posters who made this THEIR playground.

I think maybe it's time for me to either change my name to not reflect ASU, or just follow suit and leave.

Heck, I'm told Angelo might not be around D2 for very much longer either.
                            Maybe the drag queen OT threads will bring them back to the D2 message board.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockofwesties View Post

Maybe the drag queen OT threads will bring them back to the D2 message board.
                              Yeah, maybe. Cause other crap sure isn't. 😂😂
                              Last edited by ASUPops; 03-25-2024, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X