Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I am not speaking of TAMUC or Tarleton former posters at all. The people I am talking about do NOT talk with you. You don't know them at all other than seeing them posting.

$1.5M pension is okay, about average for ac30 year pencil.pusher. Some people you know and love make at least 1/2 that a year. If you retire at 65 that's $75k a year if you make it to 85 years old. If that's doing pretty well in life, GOD bless. Nowadays you BETTER have at least $1M to retire.....at LEAST.

Now go let Gidget play with your gummy worm.

I'm done with your ignorance and BS.

C-Ya Elmer.
    Yes sir. Top Seed Minnesota State will be a huge test.

Texas Womens University is in the final 4 as well. They are the highest seed remaining after the top seed was upset.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I am not speaking of TAMUC or Tarleton former posters at all. The people I am talking about do NOT talk with you. You don't know them at all other than seeing them posting.

$1.5M pension is okay, about average for ac30 year pencil.pusher. Some people you know and love make at least 1/2 that a year. If you retire at 65 that's $75k a year if you make it to 85 years old. If that's doing pretty well in life, GOD bless. Nowadays you BETTER have at least $1M to retire.....at LEAST.

Now go let Gidget play with your gummy worm.

I'm done with your ignorance and BS.

C-Ya Elmer.
      Hate to break it to you but all social media platforms never stay on topic.

Look at a Facebook post after a University of Texas loss in basically any sport.

They lost to the Islanders last night at home and are already talking about getting rid of the coach and football season.

Ring a bell here except the opposite?

I've read the MIAA board for decades and they have off topic convos all the time dominated by Pitt State and NWMST posters.

I doubt there are dozens of lurkers over there butthurt about it.

I love Brandon and this board but I seriously doubt dozens of people are lurking because their feelings are hurt over WT posts instead of getting their LSC information from "X" and Facebook pages of their own school and conference.

I hope you are able to retire comfortably as well as the rest of the board and enjoy life outside of work.

This is my last response to this as I feel we are contributing to the nonsense.

Comment

The Buffs played well last night. They can out on fire, hitting treys and building an early 16-2 lead. They led at the half 42-32 (I think). 2nd half was a reversal. North Georgia couldn't miss and WT couldn't make a bucket. NG took the lead at 59-57. However, WT made the plays and hit the shots coming down the stretch winning 90-76.

I was impressed with Minnesota State. They clobbered Ferris. They will be tough to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
          The Buffs played well last night. They can out on fire, hitting treys and building an early 16-2 lead. They led at the half 42-32 (I think). 2nd half was a reversal. North Georgia couldn't miss and WT couldn't make a bucket. NG took the lead at 59-57. However, WT made the plays and hit the shots coming down the stretch winning 90-76.

I was impressed with Minnesota State. They clobbered Ferris. They will be tough to beat.
          I wonder if the 3 main WT seniors will try to transfer and play another year under a grad student rule?

Just hope Mohammed and Mishak aren't D1 dreaming and choose to stay next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I wonder if the 3 main WT seniors will try to transfer and play another year under a grad student rule?

Just hope Mohammed and Mishak aren't D1 dreaming and choose to stay next year.
            I believe Wise, Holt, and Toussaint will have used up all their eligibility. All three have put in 5 years.

Comment

I said it on the Basketball page, but I'll say it here too. I'm looking forward to a great game tomorrow night! Mankato vs WT should be an all time classic in the D2 Final Four.

Mavs have only been this far once, and lost to Bellarmine in the 2011 semis. I know WT has a storied history of success in Basketball. Can't wait until tomorrow afternoon!

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
                I said it on the Basketball page, but I'll say it here too. I'm looking forward to a great game tomorrow night! Mankato vs WT should be an all time classic in the D2 Final Four.

Mavs have only been this far once, and lost to Bellarmine in the 2011 semis. I know WT has a storied history of success in Basketball. Can't wait until tomorrow afternoon!
                WT HAS to hit its 3's against the Mavs. The Buffs must shoot their perimeter season ave of 38% to have a chance to win.

Comment

Interesting note.

Minnesota State plays Texas Women's University for the D2 womens championship.

Minnesota State or the LSC has a chance to sweep both sides.

Comment

Really thought WT would win it all this year.Regardless still a great season by the Buffs.

Comment

Originally posted by WT&TTECHfan View Post
                      Really thought WT would win it all this year.Regardless still a great season by the Buffs.
                      Couple shots go their way we could have been seeing the WT Buffs in the title game.
                      Good game WT! Congratulations on a Final Four berth!!

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

Couple shots go their way we could have been seeing the WT Buffs in the title game.
                        Good game WT! Congratulations on a Final Four berth!!
                        Thank you sir.Good luck to y’all Saturday in the title game!Should be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by WT&TTECHfan View Post

Thank you sir.Good luck to y’all Saturday in the title game!Should be a good one.
                          Thank you!

Comment

To be honest I am a little surprised they made it this far given how they faltered down the stretch and how they really needed that home crowd to come back on Mesa.

Final Four is a great accomplishment and WT is going to have a challenge replacing those 3 starting seniors.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X