Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT Women's Minor Sports

I thought I'd start a new thread about the Dallas Cowboys. However, to insure Pops would read it, I titled it differently. Gotcha Pops! hahahaha!

This is the best summary of the Jones' management style I've ever read. From Blogging the Boys:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2024...tt-2024-season

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    I thought I'd start a new thread about the Dallas Cowboys. However, to insure Pops would read it, I titled it differently. Gotcha Pops! hahahaha!

This is the best summary of the Jones' management style I've ever read. From Blogging the Boys:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2024...tt-2024-season
    Well I am astonished and relieved that they appear to be moving away from Dak.

I for sure thought they were releasing players left and right to pay him a 12 year, 720 million dollar contract or something similarly ridiculous.

Holding out will not work because they have Trey Lance and Cooper Rush has been successful.

I feel they do need to keep Cee Dee Lamb and Micah Parsons.

They need to use the draft and free agency to rebuild both lines and find a physical running back.

Either way this year may be the last for a while where the Cowboys have the potential for a deep playoff run.

Comment

I know this is a joke thread but I really wish WT would add Men's and Women's Tennis.

It sucks this time of year seeing the results of the LSC Tennis Tournaments and WT not even mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
        I know this is a joke thread but I really wish WT would add Men's and Women's Tennis.

It sucks this time of year seeing the results of the LSC Tennis Tournaments and WT not even mentioned.
        Beach volleyball
        Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Beach volleyball
          Haha. That would be interesting on the days when its hot as hades and that lovely smell from Hereford is drifting in.

Fun Note: Texas A&M Corpus Christi is ranked #20 in the nation and punched their ticket to the NCAA tournament Sunday.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X