Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NSU Wolves 2018

Not entirely pertaining to anything for Wolves football...but we have a incoming freshman QB for the Wolves out playing NDSU basketball recruit in Minnesota section hoops action.

Comment

Just about had a heart attack checking roster when I didn't see Larson or Streit...they changed numbers...phew

Comment

Did you see they put Drew Fahrman back on the roster. Last year they had him listed as a senior.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
          Did you see they put Drew Fahrman back on the roster. Last year they had him listed as a senior.
          I missed that. Also excited for Remi to get a second chance at his senior season.

Comment

Couple position changes to the oline i saw were Jake Oliphant and Emmit Bohle.

Comment

Kaden Eng of Castlewood was just at NSU, he as also gone to Mankato, SDSU, NDSU, UND and KU already. So again, atleast we are getting some interest from kids who are being sought after by a strong list of schools. We got a QB coming this year who picked NSU over Mankato and a running back last year who picked NSU over a walk on to NDSU. We wont magically get all of these kids over time but again, getting them to even come is big progress to me.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X