Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bemidji State Beavers 2018 Thread

The local public TV station reported last night that our BSU quarterback, Brandon Alt, was hurt in the 2nd quarter of the Mary game and did not play the rest of the game. I don't know any more details about his status for Saturday and beyond.

Re: Bemidji State Beavers 2018 Thread

I heard from a reliable source that his season is over, ACL tear and a fractured bone in his knee.

Comment

Originally posted by Beaver Hut View Post
      I heard from a reliable source that his season is over, ACL tear and a fractured bone in his knee.
      Wow, that is heartbreaking. Wishing him all the best. I really do think he will be the or kme of the top QBs in league

Comment

This is unfortunate news. As is any news when someone is out for the season. All of that hard work and suddenly you are done.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
          This is unfortunate news. As is any news when someone is out for the season. All of that hard work and suddenly you are done.
          AGREE!

Comment

Originally posted by Beaver Hut View Post
            Ouch. On the plus side, if there is one, Alt and Henning each got a lot of reps in the preseason and the Beavers have Crookston on the schedule this week. Henning got over a half of action against Mary and has this whole week to prepare for Crookston. That should get him into a little bit of a routine before taking on Duluth next weekend.
            Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post
              Ouch. On the plus side, if there is one, Alt and Henning each got a lot of reps in the preseason and the Beavers have Crookston on the schedule this week. Henning got over a half of action against Mary and has this whole week to prepare for Crookston. That should get him into a little bit of a routine before taking on Duluth next weekend.
              Henning has some prior experience at QB but his downfall is that he's struggles with throwing the ball consistently.

Comment

http://www.bsubeavers.com/football/n...od-works-team/

Comment

Off topic, but we watch a lot of Life Below Zero and one of the people just took his fur to a taxidermist (if you don't know the show it's all people who love a subsistence lifestyle in Alaska) and the taxidermist was wearing a Bemidji State hat, name was Bill.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X