Clear All

Re: All Conference 2018..

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    Trey Heid team W/L record
    2013: 4-7
    2014: 6-5
    2015: 9-2
    2016: 8-3
    Trey came in with a new coaching staff in 2013 and started as a true freshman. I know his team record pales against the mighty Dogs record in their golden years. If Augustana played in the Northern Division their record would have been better, playing in the south is a grind. The Viking have not beat UMD since the NCC days, although coming close several times. I have watched most of UMD's playoff games and their NC games and as I do for all NSIC teams,( not so much for Winona) cheered for the Bulldogs.
    Not trying to be so technical but I can recall him being redshirted in 2012. He graduated from Lakeville North back in 2012 but regardless he was such a terrific athlete and hard to stop at both levels. If only had he had a better defense around him....

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
      Not trying to be so technical but I can recall him being redshirted in 2012. He graduated from Lakeville North back in 2012 but regardless he was such a terrific athlete and hard to stop at both levels. If only had he had a better defense around him....
      2012 (Redshirt): Sat out season as a redshirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
        My bad. We had 1 more year of the pride of Watertown, SD. Josh Hanson another fantastic QB. Indeed Trey did redshirt.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X