Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Volleyball

The league has always been ridiculously tough in VB, but as of today, there are 9 of the league's 16 teams ranked in the Top 25, and 13 of the Top 25 teams are from the Central Region

AVCA Division II Top 25 (10/7)
    1. Cal State-San Bernardino (42) (14-0)
    2. Western Washington (3) (14-0)
    3. Nebraska-Kearney (14-0)
    4. Minnesota-Duluth (1) (13-1)
    5. Washburn (13-1)
    6. Lewis (15-1)
    7. Concordia-St. Paul (11-3)
    8. Northern State (12-2)
    9. Southwest Minnesota State (11-3)

10. Northwest Missouri State (12-2)
    11. St. Cloud State (13-1)
    12. Rockhurst (14-3)
    13. Central Missouri (10-5)
    14. Ferris State (12-3)
    15. Wayne State (NE) (13-2)
    16. Regis (12-3)
    17. Hillsdale (12-2)
    18. Upper Iowa (11-3)
    19. Winona State (12-2)
    20. Wheeling Jesuit (13-3)
    21. Angelo State (15-1)
    22. Tarleton State (9-5)
    23. Wingate (16-0)
    24t. Barry (10-4)
    24t. Sioux Falls (11-3)

Others Receiving Votes

Texas A&M-Commerce, Metro State, Michigan Tech, Colorado School of Mines, Azusa Pacific, South Carolina-Aiken, Cal State-Los Angeles, Ashland, Chaminade, Tampa, West Florida, Central Washington, Arkansas-Fort Smith, Embry-Riddle

======================================

Central Region Teams
    3. Nebraska-Kearney
    4. Minnesota-Duluth
    5. Washburn
    7. Concordia-St. Paul
    8. Northern State
    9. Southwest Minnesota State
    10. Northwest Missouri State
    11. St. Cloud State
    13. Central Missouri
    15. Wayne State (NE)
    18. Upper Iowa
    19. Winona State
    24t. Sioux Falls

I've been pleasantly surprised by SMSU. I thought it was supposed to be a bit of a rebuilding year without the D2 Female Athlete of the Year and two time AVCA Player of the Year in Taylor Reiss, but it doesn't seem to be the case so far.

Big match coming up Friday in St. Paul. SMSU at CSP will be streamed on the Division II facebook and twitter pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
      I've been pleasantly surprised by SMSU. I thought it was supposed to be a bit of a rebuilding year without the D2 Female Athlete of the Year and two time AVCA Player of the Year in Taylor Reiss, but it doesn't seem to be the case so far.

Big match coming up Friday in St. Paul. SMSU at CSP will be streamed on the Division II facebook and twitter pages.
      The conference is nuts in volleyball. WSU lost two to open conference play and then go on the road and sweep both USF and SMSU (ranked teams). Just so many good teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

SMSU has a solid program and they typically have great setters. I've always enjoyed watching their matches when the come to town.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X