• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Augie 16, SCSU 13 Final

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
      Concordia beat Moorhead 24-17

Duluth beat Wayne 21-7

Augie and St Cloud are currently in OT tied at 13.

Mankato is up 22-0 over Northern at the half.
      Thank you. And for the others, too.

Comment

Stangs up 14-0 on the Beavers at the half.

In other news, I'm a little sad I didn't go to a football game today.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
          I'm baffled...just dropped buddy off at his car and we were thinking who is going to catch all the hell for cancelling a parade and 5k when the weather isnt even bad. In town it's actually kind of nice.
          David Brown from Midco here. If the weather had cooperated, I'd be calling the MSU-NSU game right now. But alas, mother nature had other ideas...

We had all been keeping an eye on the weather during the last few days and while it may have been fine in town, our issue was simply getting to Aberdeen from Sioux Falls.

Several members of our crew were working a high school game in Madison last night and drove afterwards to stay overnight in Watertown to try and get ahead of some of the unpredictability. However, this morning, between Watertown and Summit on I-29, our camera crews and video production van (which we use to make sure our signal gets out to our audience and is extremely heavy) had several close calls with either blowing snow, wind or ice. Our GM, executive producer and engineers determined it was simply not safe to try and make it the rest of the way and cancelled our broadcast.

Believe me, I'd much rather be in Aberdeen right now. Like every game week, I've spent the last several days preparing for this matchup whether it's filling out lineups, charting stats, talking to players and coaches, etc. It's not a good feeling knowing that my preparation this week basically went to waste; in fact, it's incredibly frustrating. But in this situation, safety is our top priority. So not only do I understand the decision, I agree with it wholeheartedly.

I'm mainly writing this just to explain all sides of this equation and how this decision was made. Any other questions, feel free to ask, but I can say with 100% certainty we at Midco Sports Network made every effort to broadcast today's game. Thanks.

Comment

Boyer Bouman to Daniel Davis. Touchdown, PAT is good, and the Mustangs are up 21-0.

Comment

SMSU FG, BSU TD, 2PT no good.

24-6

This is easily the best game of Bouman's career. I'll be excited to see what the final stats have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                SMSU FG, BSU TD, 2PT no good.

24-6

This is easily the best game of Bouman's career. I'll be excited to see what the final stats have to say.
                BSU retains with a successful onside kick. Interesting...

Comment

MSU 39 Northern 7. Final. Mav defense played very well again, and the offense had a good balance of run/pass today.

Comment

Here come the Green Beavers... TD, PAT, and it's 24-13...

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                      Here come the Green Beavers... TD, PAT, and it's 24-13...

Wow.
                      They tried the on-side kick again but failed to recover.
                      Last edited by SW_Mustang; 10-12-2019, 04:34 PM.

Comment

TD Beavers, 2 pt failed... 24-19...

On-side kick recovered by the Mustangs at the BSU 46. 2:44 left.

Good lord.

Comment

:24 seconds left. BSU has one play and they need to take it 96 feet...

Comment

Touchdown Bemidji.

Unbelievable.

Comment

Final: BSU 25, SMSU 24

Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

I gotta hand it to Bemidji... they certainly never gave up.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X