Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
Interesting observation: at the Bob, the PA is so loud it hurts my ears. At KO it was so quiet I couldn't hear anything the announcer or refs said....
- 1 like
-
Woof.
USF goes into the half up 20-17. Felt like we had the momentum.
During Augie's first possession in the 2nd half they drove...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
2 - Winona State at Wayne State
1 - Sioux Falls at Augustana
5 - Jamestown at Mary
6 - Concordia-St. Paul at Minnesota State-Mankat...
Leave a comment:
-
Dumb question: are they going to play at the Bob, or somewhere else?...
Leave a comment:
-
I wonder if Kalen DeBoer is doing anything this weekend?...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I will be there as well. I agree, while Augie hasn't shown much in the way of defense this year, with the huge number of USF's offensive starters that...
Leave a comment:
-
I have been in Jamestown only once, which was more than 30 years ago. My wife had taken a van full of youth to church camp over near Bismarck, and the...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Winona State at Wayne State
Sioux Falls at Augustana
Jamestown at Mary
Concordia-St. Paul at Minnesota State-Mankato
Minnesota...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I've noticed the first week after a coaching change teams often rally, then revert to their previous characteristics in the weeks that follow.
...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Just got back from the Bob. Sad that USF lost but very pleased with the effort shown by the Coo, especially considering the offensive starters that were...
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
5 MSU Moorhead vs Duluth
6 Jamestown vs Concordia-St. Paul
4 Sioux Falls vs Minnesota State
2 Bemidji State vs Minot State
3 Northern...
Leave a comment:
-
MSU Moorhead vs Duluth
Jamestown vs Concordia-St. Paul
Sioux Falls vs Minnesota State
Bemidji State vs Minot State
Northern S...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
The problem is it's difficult for struggling college programs to attract recruits from winning HS programs (or quality players from the portal.) So when...
Leave a comment:
-
At halftime it was 31-0 Coo. First half was completely dominated by USF in all three phases.
I had to go to a wedding, so I left the house...
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
I may very well be wrong, but I would be surprised if Mankato doesn't win by at least two scores.
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
4 Bemidji State at Concordia-St. Paul
2 Minnesota State-Moorhead at Augustana
5 Northern State at Minnesota State-Mankato
7 Southwest...
Leave a comment:
-
Bemidji State at Concordia-St. Paul
Minnesota State-Moorhead at Augustana
Northern State at Minnesota State-Mankato
Southwest Minnesota...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I heard that too in the post game. That surprised me. Before the game I had heard he wasn't going to be available. So I guess I was wrong about how much...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: